• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

1st CoVapE Meet Oct. 9th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomPunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Thornton, CO
@~Shado~ - Yeah, I just saw Evil Ernie's post in the Colorado group on VapersPlace. Here it is for those of you that are interested: Colorado Vapers | VapersPlace

"OK Colorado Vapers. Here’s the deal. Magma Mike from Volcano Ecigs will be at the Colorado vaping Enthusiasts Meet in Castle Rock, CO this Sat night at the Fowl Line Sports Bar. We even got Tephra Tynan to come along!!!! "

Oh, and I just spoke to one of the managers at the Fowl Line. I called to verify all the information and that everything was ok with the room. He started asking me about what we were doing because we were listed as a "smoking" group. I started to explain about e-cigs and he told me he was a smoker and may come down to check it out since he doesn't work on Saturdays. So, we may be able to convert someone while having a meet!!! Anyways, I will be there around 4:30 on Saturday to start setting up (and drink beer:laugh:).

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
just label your bottles, let them drip into their own atties, or carry some alcohol pads if you are really concerned with germs

You mean like girl cooties?:pervy:

As long as the atties are 510, I'll have a bunch of empty carts, so at least some people will be able to have 1 they can use with multiple atties. I will hope to get most of them back.

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
No, I'm not worried about cooties, I was worried about dripping eight or twelve flavors into the same atty, you end up with it all tasting bad, or being unable to taste anything after the atomic cinnacide except cinnamon. At least, that's my experience. I'm toying with having an eGo with atty dedicated to a group of similar flavors, then folks can take their own drip tip or empty cart from one to the next. I also have a bunch of drip tips folks can borrow, if needed. Of course, people can use their own stuff, too.

Whistle, I have a bunch of empty 510 cartridges. If you want them, I'll bring them. I never use carts anymore.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
No, I'm not worried about cooties

Of course not. You're a girl!

Whistle, I have a bunch of empty 510 cartridges. If you want them, I'll bring them. I never use carts anymore.

I'm not too worried about it. If I get half of them back, I'll have way plenty. I drip too, but that doesn't work too well for driving at night, so I just need a few for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread