Nov 27, 2009
USA

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I think its gone now. I put the link into Google and I ended up back on this page. Well good work if he is!!

Actually they are not down. You can't get to them through that direct link to a video that was provided. But if you go to the kid's You Tube channel they are still there and do not appear to have ever been removed, based on the upload dates of the videos:

YouTube - ‪bigdog519's Channel‬‏

According to You Tube's Community Guidelines:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

"Don't post videos showing bad stuff like animal abuse, drug abuse, under-age drinking and smoking, or bomb making."

"Okay, this one is more about us than you. YouTube staff review flagged videos 24 hours a day, seven days a week to determine whether they violate our Community Guidelines. When they do, we remove them. Sometimes a video doesn’t violate our Community Guidelines, but may not be appropriate for everyone. These videos may be age-restricted. Accounts are penalized for Community Guidelines violations and serious or repeated violations can lead to account termination. If your account is terminated, you won’t be allowed to create any new accounts."

Makes you wonder why the videos are still there then.

Note: I would flag this as drug abuse rather than child abuse. I'm sure You Tube's perspective is very different on those two issues when it comes to video content.

Rick

Haadkoe

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2011
Not for nothing, but I was a pack a day smoker at the age of 16 despite my parents best efforts. Granted, it would be ideal if these kids didn't smoke or vape at all, but healthwise if they're going to do one or the other it's probably in their best interest to be vaping. It's not like everyone here waited until they were of legal age to take their first puff off of an analog or have their first sip of alcohol.

... I'm just sayin.

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
2 new ones today folks. you know the drill, flag and thumbs down, get these kids that are vaping OFF youtube:

YouTube - ‪Electronic Cigarette‬‏

kid says "its ok cause they sell them to underage kids"

and these guys:

YouTube - ‪VapeRus's Introduction Video and Kingpin Cigs review!‬‏

its actually a pretty good review but they are obviosly not over 18.

DONE thanks it was hard for me not to post a comment BTW.
But better I not send what I had typed lol.:evil:

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Not for nothing, but I was a pack a day smoker at the age of 16 despite my parents best efforts. Granted, it would be ideal if these kids didn't smoke or vape at all, but healthwise if they're going to do one or the other it's probably in their best interest to be vaping. It's not like everyone here waited until they were of legal age to take their first puff off of an analog or have their first sip of alcohol.

... I'm just sayin.

True. But those videos are exactly the kind of thing no vaper needs - not even the very 16 year old who posted them. With the pseudo-logical It's for the children!!! government we have of late, this is exactly the kind of fodder that is used to get something outlawed for everybody - 16 years old or not. And some genius in the Legislature will call it bigdog519's law and we will all know who to thank for that one...

And since the kid is being ever so helpful to all the other underage potential vapers out there by posting a link to the e-tailer he purchased from on his You Tube channel, I would suggest it's a good idea to contact that e-tailer through their web site to let them know they have the full support and backing of a minor who purchased their products on You Tube. That may end the videos faster than anything else.

Rick

McVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Seminole FL
I believe I found the kid on facebook, and found some family members - and sent them a message btw :)

Lol nice. I personally hate it when im on youtube and find videos of kids doing illicit drugs. Doing them as a kid is a whole 'nother story but posting it on the internet?! Man these kids really are loooking for attention. Serves him right not excersizing safe internet practices if it's that easy to trace him to his facebook.

Ann_Marie got a snippit of what you sent his mother?

Ann_Marie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Arlington Texas
www.worldwidevape.com
Lol nice. I personally hate it when im on youtube and find videos of kids doing illicit drugs. Doing them as a kid is a whole 'nother story but posting it on the internet?! Man these kids really are loooking for attention. Serves him right not excersizing safe internet practices if it's that easy to trace him to his facebook.

Ann_Marie got a snippit of what you sent his mother?

Ann Smith June 18 at 8:18pm
I'm not sure you're the right person to contact about this, however there's a Chandlor *** who looks quite a lot like a Chandlor *** that you're related to - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7etw3FZzZs

This Chandlor **** reviewed an Electronic Cigg on the web, stating that he's been smoking since he was twelve years old. I'm an electronic Cigarette user - and we are the in the fight of our lives against the FDA . I'm begging you - if you are a member of the Chandlor **** from this video's family that you beg him to remove this video from You Tube - we don't need the FDA seeing a 16 year old reviewing a product that he shouldn't even be able to obtain before he's 18.

Also, if you are related to this Chandlor ****, I do want to point out that I found him in about 5 minutes on FB, then went through his friend list to find an adult family member. If I can do this, other sick people can. I'm sure you can see that this is a dangerous hobby that this Chandlor has gotten involved in.

Last edited:

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
Misunderstanding?? there is a Tyler, the main kid the thread was created because of. And a Chandlor (different user)(vid also down). YouTube has and will remove the vid if attention it brought to them. But not the users account and thus the "channel" will most likely not be taken down (not for a first offense anyway).

I think us being informed and able to take actions on as many underaged vids is a good thing. This thread seams to be a good start and well established. So I post in the hope that maybe we can get a mod to rename the thread to under age e cig vids on youtube. Or some such, to clear up the confusion and keep all related vids to one thread?

Wile I have my mouth in here. I'd also like to encourage all not to post a comment on the vid to elicit a response. Flagging as drug abuse (under harmful dangerous acts) and dislikeing seams to be the best and fastest recourse.

I like this thread I like to help, but the bumping for chit chat and confusion is driving me nuts. I want to just flag and be on my way....*steps off soap box* Thanks ~Adrena~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread