100% VG and 0% Nic Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

water4choc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Northern Nevada
So I wanted to decrease the amount of nic in my juice and ordered a few of VV 100% VG juices with zero nic. So far, I have tried the Kona Velvet Milkshake at zero nic and I like. There is not much throat hit, but I find I don't really miss the TH. It is a very smooooth vape with lots of vapor and flavor. I am really enjoying the smoothness of the vape and I wonder if the zero nic has an effect on how smooth the vape is. I have not tried the other flavors at zero nic yet.

I do like to have the nic in the mornings for the kick it gives, but I am thinking that with the amount of vaping I do (alot), I am changing to zero nic in the evenings. One of the reasons is that I believe with the kick I get from the nic, I am not sleeping very good. I vaped zero nic last night and I had a pretty good sleep. So, I will continue to experiment with zero nic vaping in the evenings and see how it goes.

I figure that if I eventually find that I want more nic in these juices, I will order the same juices with nic and mix them. There have been previous posts/questions about the use of zero nic juices, so just thought I would share my experience so far. I am interested in knowing what other people have experienced using zero nic. :)

Swer3397

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2012
South Texas
Haven't done so yet, but I agree with 100% VG that throat hit while minimal, is sufficient. I guess its the nic giving me my TH but I dont always get it and like you, I dont miss it as much as I thought.

Zero nic in evening is an interesting idea. You may get a more restful sleep. But then, a good highly-absorbable calcium supplement will assist in a deeper sleep too. I tend to not vape as much in the hour or two before I sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread