100% Made in the USA Eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Thanks for the info Vapure. I agree totally with bandit. It should be a mandatory industry requirement that all eliquid sellers make available a 2-3ml sample size in every flavor they offer. These samples are just that , SAMPLES, there is no cost to the consumer except a fair shipping and handling cost. No offense to Vapure but I had a real problem with JC when they put out their new formulations. I bought a sample pack and was quite miffed when I found that I had paid full retail price($20) plus shipping for 10, 2 ml bottles. In my opinion, if you're looking to make a nice profit off your samples, you're not too confident that people are going to be coming back for more. Anyway it is refreshing to see a US Company's liquid being marketed regardless of my previous experience with them.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If JC ever decides to care about the folks who can only vape totally VG juice and produces it again, and if you decide to carry it, please post here and let us all know. Since their new recipes, many of us can't use any of their products. Thanks.

Hi Bitey

We will be making sure that this feedback is reaching the right people at JC. I believe this is coming, and will be sure to announce it here when these recipes are available.

We are also on them about the need for this product, especially as the entire vaping community continues to grow.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for the info Vapure. I agree totally with bandit. It should be a mandatory industry requirement that all eliquid sellers make available a 2-3ml sample size in every flavor they offer. These samples are just that , SAMPLES, there is no cost to the consumer except a fair shipping and handling cost. No offense to Vapure but I had a real problem with JC when they put out their new formulations. I bought a sample pack and was quite miffed when I found that I had paid full retail price($20) plus shipping for 10, 2 ml bottles. In my opinion, if you're looking to make a nice profit off your samples, you're not too confident that people are going to be coming back for more. Anyway it is refreshing to see a US Company's liquid being marketed regardless of my previous experience with them.

Hello markarich

We do have a satisfaction guarantee. There is no need to spend hard earned money with us, where the end result is dissatisfaction. It has never happened before, and we are committed to do everything we can to avoid having it happen now, especially now having the opportunity to carry the Johnson Creek name, and their product really is amazing.

We really put alot into our customer care - but I know that our products are not for everyone.

We are still reviewing how to go about small samples - but at they time we don't have them available. Will update here though once we do.

So for those that are not able to visit our retail location to 'try before you buy', we will stand behind our commitment to make sure you are happy with your purchase.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just an update, our first retail outlet to carry the JC Juice will be our Mission Valley location, starting Monday at 10:30am. Alot of you have visited already and asked about them.

They will be treated just like they are at our facility, in a comfortable wine cooler.

Come on down, and bring your ecig to try before you buy :)

You can find our juice here: JC Juice

And our locations here: Retail Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread