100% FREE Eliquid From VaporGod.com Starting........NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flavor911

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
PA USA
www.vaporgod.com
I hope everyone enjoys their freebie and comes back to see us again! Like I posted previously...anyone who got a freebie...if you decide you want to buy something from our site go ahead and I will refund your shipping and just add your order to the free bottle shipping. PM me with any questions!

Thanks everyone!

Ribkage

Nov 14, 2011
Connecticut
Ribkage - it charged you because you used the Flavor Lab. We listed NO FLAVOR LAB in the rules. BUT.....I will refund the $2.99 back to your card right now. No problem!

Thank you. I didnt even make a mix lol, just chose the same flavor twice haha. Cant believe I did that and missed out.

Awesome promo to gain some customers though. Ill definitely check you guys out in the future now. Bookmarked and added to my ecigg folder. :p

flavor911

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
PA USA
www.vaporgod.com
Thanks again ordered few sets of cartomizers They come with free juice and good price... Great site thanks again looking at that revolution in the near future had to delete from cart or would have needed a divorce attorney.....

Yup got your order. We'll refund the shipping on the second order. Glad you got that Revolution out of there in time! Hey....it's a great stocking stuffer! Tell your wife!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I forgot to thank you for the juice I got from you the last time you did the giveaway.... :facepalm:

I ordered the Horehound @ 18mg and I am really enjoying itl!! Very nice flavor and lots of vapor, although I don't remember the VG content I chose, and I might suggest that you could include that on the labels along with the other info... :)

It's going to be a long 6 months to wait for another sample, so I just might have to break down and order some more of your juices... LOL!! (as soon as the Holiday's are over :( )

Thanks again!!!

flavor911

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
PA USA
www.vaporgod.com
Spacekitty you ordered 95% VG with that Horehound.....I keep good records apparently :)

If you are looking to buy we still have the coupon ECF20 which gets you 20% off eliquid. We're going to be running some pretty cool deals over the holidays as well!

I forgot to thank you for the juice I got from you the last time you did the giveaway.... :facepalm:

I ordered the Horehound @ 18mg and I am really enjoying itl!! Very nice flavor and lots of vapor, although I don't remember the VG content I chose, and I might suggest that you could include that on the labels along with the other info... :)

It's going to be a long 6 months to wait for another sample, so I just might have to break down and order some more of your juices... LOL!! (as soon as the Holiday's are over :( )

Thanks again!!!

pnc81498

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
Central NJ
Yup got your order. We'll refund the shipping on the second order. Glad you got that Revolution out of there in time! Hey....it's a great stocking stuffer! Tell your wife!

Thanks I went back and added it to cart so when she logs in she will see it. It's how we tell each other thing we want you should look into a wish list option on site. We use that feature for all occasions I know what she wants I just need to search a bit in her bookmarks and see what's in her wish list on different sites. I see you version of this just never tried it that way.
Thanks again!

flavor911

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
PA USA
www.vaporgod.com
Ya know....I thought we activated that....but it wasn't activated. It is now! Check it!

Thanks I went back and added it to cart so when she logs in she will see it. It's how we tell each other thing we want you should look into a wish list option on site. We use that feature for all occasions I know what she wants I just need to search a bit in her bookmarks and see what's in her wish list on different sites. I see you version of this just never tried it that way.
Thanks again!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Spacekitty you ordered 95% VG with that Horehound.....I keep good records apparently :)

If you are looking to buy we still have the coupon ECF20 which gets you 20% off eliquid. We're going to be running some pretty cool deals over the holidays as well!

Wow!! You ARE good... LOL!! I even went to the site to see if I could check there to find out, but my account doesn't seem to exist anymore :blink: or was that just a special thing set up for the samples??

flavor911

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
PA USA
www.vaporgod.com
Wow!! You ARE good... LOL!! I even went to the site to see if I could check there to find out, but my account doesn't seem to exist anymore :blink: or was that just a special thing set up for the samples??

I think you were set up on our old site. We were not able to transport our old customer database to the new site so we sent invites for people to sign back up.

flavor911

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
PA USA
www.vaporgod.com
The question was asked if we use Box Elder nic due to the recent issues with their nicotine. The answer is NO. Never used them and never will! We use a very reputable supplier on this forum that does testing of each batch. We've also implemented our own testing of those batches when they come in as a double check. We mix with precision instruments to make sure you get what you order. We take your safety very seriously.

On top of all that....I personally vape eliquid from each batch for a few days before using it in production. This is the unscientific portion of our QC but I think it's worth mentioning. No nic gets used without me vaping as well!

On top of all that....I personally vape eliquid from each batch for a few days before using it in production. This is the unscientific portion of our QC but I think it's worth mentioning. No nic gets used without me vaping as well!

Good Afternoon,

I ran across this thread and thought I would stop and take the opportunity to offer you some Kudos.

I received my first order from you yesterday and I am extremely pleased with it.

Though I am, admittedly, still relatively new to "vaping" - the quality of your liquid is the best I have found thus far.

Of course, opinions are like elbows - everyone has a couple - but I like the clarity of your product, the wide selection of flavors, and the customization available. The performance of your product is also quite good.

On top of that, I have yet to find a better everyday price than what you offer.

So, in the "For What It's Worth" category - "Well Done!"

The immortal words of Arnold Schwarzenegger, perhaps, captures the best endorsement that a customer can make -

........................."Ah'll be bach."

Regards,

SA. Mariner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread