Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Thanks, Ryedan, and good to cross paths again! It's been awhile!

You're very welcome Katdarling. I'm looking forward to checking out that patent when I have the time for it. The nerd in me is chomping at the bit, but I have a 2 x 4 that's keeping him at bay for now :)

Yes, it's been a while but I've not been around as much lately as I used to be. Real life and all that stuff can be a pain sometimes :cry:

Reactions: Katdarling

melodiousThunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
san francisco
Those patient diagrams were awesome.

I can't remember any box mod-ish stuff from 2007. Cig-a-Likes for days, cartos and 4081s/901s/401s, etc. Ego connectors weren't even on the horizon.

I do remember seeing a converted flashlight somewhere around 2009-10. Maybe your friend's friend is a super-secret ultra-MacGyver. Anything's possible. ;)

Dipper926

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2014
North Carolina
Promise him anything. (I may have some Chanel somewhere......)
I went by there. Turns out he just claimed a 10 year old box mod because he was salty about the mod crapping out. They said he was full of ..... (his mother works there.)

Was not the end I was hoping for. Lol...

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I went by there. Turns out he just claimed a 10 year old box mod because he was salty about the mod crapping out. They said he was full of ..... (his mother works there.)

Was not the end I was hoping for. Lol...

Aha! The truth emerges. I think we all knew there was no such animal! :D

(what ending was your hope?)

Reactions: MikeyConti

Dipper926

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2014
North Carolina
I wonder why nobody compares a fog machine to vaping? To me, vaping is just a smaller portable version of the fog machine. Okay someone besides Phil Busardo.

What do people have against Phil? Not impling you have anything towards him, I've just noticed a dislike towards him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread