1 week after: BluCig, Dragon 401 and Joyce 510 summary

Status
Not open for further replies.

cantedview

Mar 25, 2010
N/A
Anyone not happy with their Blu stuff, please send it to me. :)

I use Blu when out of the house... I use the drip method by carrying the PCC, 2 batts, and a small bottle (5-6ml) of juice. In this fashion, I can vape all night at the bar or club without issue. I do recommend modding the cart a bit to use blue foam (though I seldom actually refill it... it is just left intact to prevent backflow of juice into my mouth).

Otherwise, I use a Joye 510 PT or TW Tornado batt at the house (all compatible with my Blu atty's, tips, and of course juice).

If you want to send me your stuff, I'll return the favor by sending you something cool.

Thanks, cV

Last edited:

jjujju

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
USA
Blu got me off analogues. It's cute and light and pretty spiffy looking but needs cart mods and/or dipping (not dripping) to be viable. Not sure it would have KEPT me off analogues had I not gotten a 510. But I can't pick on Blu (aside from the carts)... it's the one I show to smokers-not-yet-vapers to pique their interest. They are generally freaked out by the 510 at first (button?! wha?!?! it's big, it's heavy!!! wha?!?!?!). Just wait until they see a mod!!! LOLZ

Still waiting to get my blu and PCC back from them tho--had to send it for repair exchange after only about a month. PCC stopped charging the batteries unless it was plugged in as well, which defeats the purpose. Hope Blu holds up on the warranty...

doxzilla

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2010
Montgomery, AL
Blu was my first e cig & it's not completely terrible. I've only been vaping for about two weeks and I've been doing incremental upgrades: first was getting a 510 to 901 adapter with some KR808 cartomizers and then I bought a Joye Stick V3. The V3 died on me after 48 hours so it's going back to the supplier to be replaced and now I'm back to the Blu w/ upgrade. Granted, the battery life of my particular unit is kinda garbage, but the PCC makes up for it. Now, I'm waiting for the Vypr 510 that I ordered and I've gotta drop off my V3 at the post office to return to the supplier.

Ruchamah

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
TN
Refilling Blu carts:
1. Pull the cart off the atty
2. Using a common straight pin or paper clip in the hole in the bottom (mouth piece) of the cart, push the little juice container up so u can hold it
3. Using a tweezer, pull off the aluminum foil !
4. Drip in about 5 drops of juice
5. Push the little cup back down into to cart
6. Reattach to the atty and you are good to go!

Hope this helps, I just did it and it is putting out nice vapor for me, using Menthol Cigarette 24mg/VG from Gourmet Vapor (too much nic for my liking, but it is what I have til next order arrives)

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
Whoa.. didn't know this thread was still going on... so to continue my saga with e-cigs.

I have stopped using the 510 about 2 months ago. I have then tried. the 901 which I liked, but didn't think it was better than the 510. Since I had so many 510 batteries, atties; I continue using the 510. Then I purchase the DSE905, which was is basically a large battery for a 510 atty.

About 2-3 months ago I decided to try the KR808 and have been using ever since. Cartomizers are just so much consistent than a 510 atty. The taste is a lot stronger and vapor production is about the same. Sold all my 510 batteries, my 901 kit, etc.. I only have 1 901 atty left which I am planning on using in case of emergency.

I have now about 80 Vapor4Life carts and once you start vaping at 5 volt. Well you will never go back. Spent more money and bought a Prodigy V2. Dont think I can go back to a 3.7-4 volt PV anymore.

Vapor is amazing, vapor and taste are awesome. My only hope is that cartomizers will be more consistent in the future. There are time the cartos just dont have enough juice or just don't work. But when you have 50+ disposable atties to try. Who cares?

So in conclusion.

5+ volt vaping + cartomizers. That's what I use now.

I have almost tried every single e-cig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread