Status
Not open for further replies.

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
My kids helped me out and ordered 15 bottles for me!At a buck a bottle you can't go wrong Even though the flavors were'nt so strong they are all enjoyable and certianly useable.If there are any left I might just get a few more next check. Thanks for a fantastic bargain!

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
Just checked on mine. I'm getting that message "There is no record of this item."

???????????????????????
me too jj . Ben said that first class mail cant be tracked. But I think it usually confirms they received it. my tracking is weird it says it was shipped through Priority Mail International SmallFlat Rate Box service.Which does not make sense.... I know usps is a mess this time of year... But I am hoping it will show up soon. It has been 10 days since I got the shipping confirmation though.

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
I ran down my mailman today. And he had my package in his truck and apparently was holding it because .34 shipping was due. I wonder when the heck he was going to let me know... or was he so rushed he was just going to send it back? I am gonna try not to order anything else until after the holidays, Usps is horrible this time of year.
Anyway it made it here .... jj and Zelda I hope you get yours soon

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
I think this is why most companies only offer priority mail. Does anyone know what state the packages are sent from. I'm still waiting on mine that was sent on the 4th. I have ordered first class from a company in California before and it took 10 days to get the package so I'm not too concerned yet.
Its from Ohio. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread