Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
#Giveaway ! New MAAT Tank Testers Wanted!
Near 200 testers will be picked (via all VOOPOO social medias)! Don't miss it! ⠀

How to enter:⠀
1. @ 3+ friends ⠀
2. Most importantly: Make sure you'll post review on April 17-19th, or you May not have chance to enter VOOPOO other Giveaways.⠀

INX1_3[2P7E{1C5TF`}U[]V.png

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
2. Most importantly: Make sure you'll post review on April 17-19th, or you May not have chance to enter VOOPOO other Giveaways.⠀

That's impossible for any but those who live next door to you all..

I won a contest from you guys on March 27 and it's still not in hand, that's 12 days.

This contest is just beginning - when are winners announced?

For some participants even if you announced today they wouldnt have the item in hand by the 17th - 19th.. and that also gives zero time to actually use the tank to see how it does after a couple tanks of use.

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
That's impossible for any but those who live next door to you all..

I won a contest from you guys on March 27 and it's still not in hand, that's 12 days.

This contest is just beginning - when are winners announced?

For some participants even if you announced today they wouldnt have the item in hand by the 17th - 19th.. and that also gives zero time to actually use the tank to see how it does after a couple tanks of use.
Agree, what a joke. And what wonderful reviews will be done if anyone manages to get one in time.
"Hi, got this yesterday its awesome, the coils last for months. Flavour rocks, still breaking the coil in but I'm sure it will rock eventually. Buy one, I highly recomend it. Here's the link. Its now my go to tank. Thanks Voopoo!"
And those of you that don't get it in time. Congrats, you'll not be eligible for future giveaways.
What a joke.

• Agree
Reactions: Opinionated

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The MAAT has some interesting points, I'd love to give you my review on it if it's received in time to make a April 17-19 deadline. I particularly like the "Coil Burnt-out Prevention" that sounds like a great feature!
upload_2019-4-8_8-4-51.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread