rik-rolled.gif

rik-rolled.gif
@mac63 :rickroll:

:rickroll: @Bolivar :rickroll:

AND -
thanks-sign-smiley-emoticon.png
- @Desire_Kristina / Desire Design
. . .

for the Giveaway contest and opportunity to enter to WIN this prize . . . :thumbs:

Reactions: mac63

Bolivar

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Surrounded by cows and wheat
Received my prize today. Shipping was quick and hassle free.

This is a very nice, quality built mod. No rattles, buttons are all tight. I love the 5 color modes for the readout ! The mod is shaped well and fits my hand nicely, and as a bonus can be used either left or right handed easily. It has some weight, but is not nearly as heavy as some other 2 battery mods I own, and not uncomfortable to use. Screen is easy to view. The menus are intuitive- had no trouble setting it up to get a good vape right out of the box. Battery compartment is marked clearly for battery polarity, with spring loaded battery posts for easy battery installation. Magnetic door is tight- installation of batteries is easy and quick. The Bulldog tank is a beast that rolls out the vapor and flavor. My computer room is a bit cloudy today... In addition, it is purple and white- the colors of my favorite college team. (Kristina, how did you know ???)

It's evident a lot of thought went into producing and manufacturing this device. That thought paid off with a well designed and superb functioning mod/tank combination.

All in all this is a GREAT setup. I'd like to thank Desire Design and Desire_Kristina for the chance to win and use this top notch mod. Desire Design is definitely on my radar for more purchases.

Last edited:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA

This is a very nice, quality built mod. No rattles, buttons are all tight. I love the 5 color modes for the readout ! The mod is shaped well and fits my hand nicely, and as a bonus can be used either left or right handed easily. It has some weight, but is not nearly as heavy as some other 2 battery mods I own, and not uncomfortable to use. Screen is easy to view. The menus are intuitive- had no trouble setting it up to get a good vape right out of the box. Battery compartment is marked clearly for battery polarity, with spring loaded battery posts for easy battery installation. Magnetic door is tight- installation of batteries is easy and quick. The Bulldog tank is a beast that rolls out the vapor and flavor. My computer room is a bit cloudy today... In addition, it is purple and white- the colors of my favorite college team. (Kristina, how did you know ???)

It's evident a lot of thought went into producing and manufacturing this device. That thought paid off with a well designed and superb functioning mod/tank combination.

All in all this is a GREAT setup. I'd like to thank Desire Design and Desire_Kristina for the chance to win and use this top notch mod. Desire Design is definitely on my radar for more purchases.

Nice! I'm expecting mine to arrive tomorrow. Will update when I get it.

Reactions: Anise

Desire_Kristina

Unregistered Supplier
May 24, 2018
www.desiredesign.com

Thank you for feedback and for loving it. Please continue to support us;););)

Reactions: ceeceeisme
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread