◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
. . . and your welcome for the big title. 'at one's gonna jump right out of yer phone for you and practically bite you on the nose. I even put those little square doodle-hickies in there, just for you.
biggrin.gif

Wow is this the future? New thread, new and improved vaping device and now jumping phones that attack? What's next flying cars? Excuse me I'll need a little time to process all this. :confused:

Last edited:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
"pinch" i get

what is the first one?

sad to say, those pictures don't align properly on a small screen (a phone, or such .. . . jumping biting phone). The first pic is "me", looking over at Spock, who is demonstrating the pinch. On a monitor, the pics are sidexside and abutting to make one image.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

Wow is this the future? New thread, new and improved vaping device and now jumping phones that attack? What's next flying cars? Excuse me I'll need a little time to process al this. :confused:

this was the future, until you got here! Now that you're here, you can clearly see it's just the present. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread