◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
I won't gussy it up, because who knows how long it'll take me to post it if I wait for poetic inspiration.
(but my plain talkin' is not meant to read as cold or disinterested)
I cancelled the auto-renewal of my ECF fee a while back (as I'd thought to last year; but then didn't).
I'll be turning off the lights in here at/around end of year.

gives us a month to party it up and/or git all sentimental, or whatevs. :sleep:
I have to admit, this makes me very sad but all good things must come to an end I guess. Please don't forget us when you get all famous Bee Man! With the level of talent you posess I have no doubt it will happen. We'll keep the Facebook group open, right?
Anyone wanting to connect that isn't already I am Tami Pacumio on Gettr, Truth Social and Facebook. :wub:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Please don't forget us when you get all famous Bee Man! With the level of talent you posess I have no doubt it will happen. We'll keep the Facebook group open, right?
yer so sweet.
I'd settle for making a modest living at it tho.
and I'm pretty sure I will get forgetful; but not for that reason.

We can keep the fb group open. I haven't seen evidence of activity for some time; but hey.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
. . . .. except maybe another Carol Burnett song . .. .

How about a blast from the past?

resignation.jpg

opera-singer-1_zpsef7ecbd3.jpg

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Adapt and overcome tip. Didn't quite have room for my pop riveter to fit where I needed to install some rivets. Took the center draw shaft from 1/8 by 1/2 long rivets and installed in 1/8 by 1/8 rivets to lengthen them. Found a 3/4 long roll (tension) pin fit that over the shaft and voila my riveter got a thin extended nose.

20221229_130447.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread