Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
ps_logo_500W.jpg

We are extremely proud to announce that Cloud 9 vaping has teamed up with PureSmoker USA and is to offer their fabulous range of custom-designed, USA-made high quality Personal Vaporisers.

Many long-time vapers will know that the original PureSmoker Prodigy V1 was one of the first professionally made, full-production modified e-cig devices on the market and is now considered a vaping legend!

Refined over many hundreds of hours of research, engineering and testing, and featuring elegant design, beautiful machining, and outstanding performance as their hallmarks, it's no surprise that the current Prodigy V3 and ICON have both been huge hits in the USA and we’re very excited to be bringing them to Europe and beyond.

We’ll be retailing both the V3 and the ICON as bare-bones kits as well as in complete packages containing everything you need to get started.

So, subscribe to our newsletter to hear the minute they come into stock.

ICON-3.jpg

PRODIGYV3-2.jpg

Last edited:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
CONGRATS on the NEW MOD!!!! PureSmoker is an awesome choice, my first PV was from them :) I'm hoping to get an IKON mid September. The locking button alone makes the Ikon a perfect ecig for on the go. Plus it looks very well made. Again congrats on the big move and I know this move will bring you great success. :)

Edit:

I had a feeling that it was going to be PureSmoker.... I think Vapn dropped a few hints with his pics...

Last edited:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
will do and I should be able to get one at least by the end of September I was hoping for mid september but I had some unexpected car expenses today.

The only reason I didn't get the Ikon when I had the chance was because I wasn't sure if it could take AW IMR 14500 batteries. I'm not a big fan of unprotected batteries but the AW (unprotected) it's a great battery due to it's chemistry.

I'm looking forward to getting mine and test it on the go.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
will do and I should be able to get one at least by the end of September I was hoping for mid september but I had some unexpected car expenses today.

The only reason I didn't get the Ikon when I had the chance was because I wasn't sure if it could take AW IMR 14500 batteries. I'm not a big fan of unprotected batteries but the AW (unprotected) it's a great battery due to it's chemistry.

Don't even talk about car expenses :blink::ohmy: Got my service and MOT coming up soon (annual road-worthyness test thingy) it's bound to need a lot of work and I'm dreading it.....

As to the ICON, I am supplying it with those very batteries because in my opinion, they are the best 14500 on the market at the moment. The ICON will also take the AW protected 14500 if you remove the two small washers from the button mechanism - so that's another option. It's possible it might take other protected 14500s too but I have not tested these myself yet.
Nothing gives you the vape that an IMR does, right? :)

I think you'll find when you get yours - your other mods may well be consigned to a drawer - all mine have been :)

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK

If you are on the go a lot the ICON is an excellent device. I have been taking two batts to work with me and only using one of them so I would say that I get about 4 hours from the IMR 14500. That is a lot better than I thought it would. I was never really interested in the 14500 platform UNTIL the LR atty came into the picture. Now I want a SMALL device and this one fits the bill perfectly! Locking button, stainless steel, etc... Steve has done his homework and done it well IMHO.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Hi CSR, I tend to agree (and not just because I am selling it). Most of my other mods have been pretty much consigned to the shelf since I got my ICON. I dare say that they will see use again, but the ICON is just such a joy to use and I thought I'd never get on with a bottom button device myself.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread