Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Today I've been exclusively vaping Beatle juice with WTA, Aroma claims it is inspired by Marlboro. Since it has been a very long time since I've smoked a Marlboro I can't comment on that.
But interestingly, for the same perceptions that lead me to smoke Winstons rather than Marlboros, I prefer the G.I. Joe to Beatle juice. To me, Beatle Juice is drier, hotter, less flavorful and a bit harsh. It seem less "strong" than the G.I. Joe - which as I said above, is robust. If these juices were singers I would say the Beatle Juice is a tenor/alto, the G.I. Joe is a bass/baritone.
Both juices are a beautiful crystal-clear amber with Joe being just a touch darker. When you smell the liquid itself there is a definite nutty aroma - but nuts don't seem to come through in either when you vape.
Beatle Juice is super and I'll surely finish this bottle. In the future I'll go with Joe.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I just got another order in (had to make an order for more G.I. Joe and Apple) so I threw in some others to try new flavors.
First we have Red Tail Dark Honey Tobacco WTA 24mg. It's 100% VG.
Jerry said he likes this. I don't. For one thing I personally don't like VG juice. Makes me feel greasy and to me it has a weird taste. If you like or need VG, that wouldn't be a consideration.
The flavor, to me, is much more vanilla than honey and the lingering smell is certainly vanilla. I almost would think it's a mislabeled bottle being so vanilla-ey. It's not too sweet, but it's not my style. I find it cloying.
It does have a real nice WTA throat hit.
Jerry said he wanted some honesty, not that I haven't been honest - I just happen to love most Aroma WTA juice. This one's not for me.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Next up, Aroma Gecko with WTA.
Now that's better. Gecko is supposed to be a cherry cigar type juice and I think it does an admirable job. Not that I'm any expert, but when I started vaping it I was instantly transported back in time to when I was about eight and a friend and I shoplifted some little cherry cigarillos from U-Totem and smoked them in a vacant lot. just a hint of cherry, both sweet and bitter with a good tobacco flavor. This one gets a thumbs up! Not an all day vape, but would be good with coffee or booze.
And you have your unmistakable WTA.

RockinRay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Lakeville, MN
Red Tail Dark Honey Tobacco WTA 24mg. I too have this and I am not really sure what to think about it.

I tried some and really did not like it. Put it away. Pulled it out the other day to try again and "maybe"??? I think it is an aquired taste.

I will agree this is not for me at this point. I too taste the vanilla - and something else sweet that I just cannot put my finger on!

There - great writeup! NOT!!!

hiatus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Indiana
Dark Honey Tobacco with WTA 24mg. I really like this one. I don't get Honey though. I get Marshmallow and maybe a little maple syrup. I like RY4 variations and this is a good one for me. The TH was very mild and I could really hammer down on the fire button. I’ll be getting more of this. I went through an ml of this driving to work. I’m not sure about the WTA part yet as this is my first order from Aroma. I tried this on a KGO with a new Stardust.

hiatus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Indiana
Gecko with WTA 26mg. This also came with my first order from Aroma. I chose this one mostly on a whim. Unfortunately this one goes on the shelf for another try latter. I just couldn’t spend any time on it. The only thing I could get from it is the taste of a brand name petroleum jelly. I got a little of the cherry but, yea… Anyway Once again I’m still not sure about the WTA yet. I tried this on a KGO and a new Stardust.
I’m waiting to order more Dark Honey Tobacco because I really want to try the unflavored WTA, Prickly Pear WTA and WTFobacco WTA.

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
I’m waiting to order more Dark Honey Tobacco because I really want to try the unflavored WTA, Prickly Pear WTA and WTFobacco WTA.

Don't know what happened to WTFobacco. I've heard some good things about it when it showed up but it hasn't been available for a long time. It was only available for a short time when it first came out and then it disappeared. It might be a long wait.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Analogy: WTA is to my temperament what an even surface is to a bubble level, it centers it!

3616947-a-closeup-of-a-carpenters-bubble-level-with-a-brushed-aluminum-finish.jpg

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ussion/295894-metaphors-similes-analogys.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread