Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Guys, new giveaway time again. Today we bring you a new prize - Wotofo the Troll RTA. As we know, Wotofo introduced several excellent & popular RTAs such as Conqueror and Serpent mini last year. Now they once again surprise us with this new Troll rta which adopts an innovative one post deck design. The post is located in the middle of a 24mm diameter deck which makes coil building and wicking much easier. The coil is close to the drip tip, which will give your concentrated flavor and huge vapor clouds. Though it's compact in size, you can still enjoy a large 5ml e-liquid capacity. And the German-made peek insulator is another plus. In short, it's a simple looking yet unique rta for both flavor & cloud chasing. Would like to try this litte atty personally? Then catch this chance to WIN it for free.

J4xWiw1.jpg

Giveaway Rules:
1. Tell us your thoughts on this Troll RTA or its one post deck design (Every participant needs answer this question in first entry)
2. Tag your forum friends or share this giveaway on your social media
3. Then Play Q&A Chain Game: you ask one question related to e-cigarette/vaping, next person need answer it and then post another question. (if the question is too hard for you, just write "no idea", then ask a new question; but please don't use this solution too frequent. :) It's a good time for you guys to communicate regarding anything of your vaping life.

Example:
The first participant could start from this question "what vape setup you are using today?"

Note:
1. We use random.org to select and announce 3 winners on Feb. 5th, 2017.
2. You can enter as much as you want by playing Q&A Chain Game and please wait for someone else to post before you post your second entry.
3. Participants' account posts must be beyond 20.
4. We require at least 150 replies.

---------------------------Winner Announcement-------------------------------

Here we announce the winners selected via random from #2 to #286

They are:

#160 KatzWh1skers #145 liblue1 #63 STEELRAIN

OTV9tBR.png
aKqzQDc.png
Yj3dEoJ.png

Congrats to them! Please PM me your shipping addresses as required below:

RECEIVER:
STREET:
CITY:
PROVINCE/ZIP:
PHONE:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
3. Then Play Q&A Chain Game: you ask one question related to e-cigarette/vaping, next person need answer it and then post another question. (if the question is too hard for you, just write "no idea", then ask a new question; but please don't use this solution too frequent. :) It's a good time for you guys to communicate regarding anything of your vaping life.

(Since I get to go first....)....
"what vape setup you are using today?"

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
3. Then Play Q&A Chain Game: you ask one question related to e-cigarette/vaping, next person need answer it and then post another question. (if the question is too hard for you, just write "no idea", then ask a new question; but please don't use this solution too frequent.
itaste MVP3 with an iSubG

What vape set up do you wish you had?

Reactions: liblue1

iwriduan

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Bandung, ID
1) i always interested on each of wotofo's released tank after the classic serpent. and found myself comfort zone using each one of them (as long as it is a 22mm tank). but i tend to use single coil set up and surprisingly even the classic conqueror and its mini sibling turned out to be able to get tweaked for a single coil setup.
i think i wouldn't be able to use single coil setup on this good loking tank without a proper wick plug which as far as i learned was not included in the package. and it is a BIG mini tank so it is definitely not in my liking.
i would definitely buy this tank as soon as it is available around to test.

Sent using Tapatalk while vaping ★彡

iwriduan

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Bandung, ID
3) whooaaa my answer for @KatzWh1skers: a pink cloupor mini+ with a digiflavor siren 22mm
(cant find both anywhere around [emoji24] somebody please bring them in)

my question:
do you guys keep your old tanks/mods or giving it away to a friend who just started vaping?

Sent using Tapatalk while vaping ★彡

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Question:do you guys keep your old tanks/mods or giving it away to a friend who just started vaping?

Answer: I usually give mine away. I do keep some. I have a CLoupor and a few Vamo's stashed for 'when in need'

Do any of you wonder where in the world we go from here? I mean after 100 watts, then what?

Reactions: iwriduan

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Q:Do any of you wonder where in the world we go from here? I mean after 100 watts, then what? (re-posting for a serious answer lol)

Well, we're in 300 watt range now. Huge multi wire builds around big mandrils require some ... oomph to fire with crazy long ramp up times.

Q. What's your favorite daily driver vape setup?

Reactions: iwriduan

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
1. Tell us your thoughts on this Troll RTA or its one post deck design (Every participant needs answer this question in first entry)

Well, first off, I like the 5ml size, don't really like to bother with smaller. The one-post design looks pretty cool, and it DOES look like a large building area. Comes with 3 pre-built coils? Although I'd probably use my own to start with. And what is this "coil building tool"? I'll have to check out a video on this. All in all, looks like it's gonna be a real great RTA. And I LOVE RTAs! Cool contest! Thanks for the chance Evan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread