Will Never Use Vaping.com again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GerryGeez

Apr 3, 2019
I placed an order on 4/1/19 and even paid for expedited shipping, yet as of 4/3/19 it is still processing. I could have gotten it from a smoke shop had I known I was going to have to wait this long.

I have called and waited on hold for 20 minutes just to get a voicemail! I have emailed and gotten no response! This is NOT good customer service. Beware!

I have never had such a bad experience in all my years of online shopping. Truly am disappointed! V100134430

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
unless you placed your order wee hours of the morning on the 1st, it wouldn't be processed until the next business day the 2nd....and then possibly shipped out today or tomorrow...

I have never placed an order anywhere (vape related or not) that was processed and shipped out on the same day that it was ordered....usually it takes a few days

and sorry to say but you do realize that vaping.com is sister site to the forums here ;)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
:lol: shady comments...um ok then...
anyways welcome to ecf

[edit] I can tell you from my past experience that giantvapes does not process and ship orders out on the same day that they were placed, it took 4 days to process the order and another day for it to be shipped out....

Last edited:

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I placed an order on 4/1/19 and even paid for expedited shipping, yet as of 4/3/19 it is still processing. I could have gotten it from a smoke shop had I known I was going to have to wait this long.

I have called and waited on hold for 20 minutes just to get a voicemail! I have emailed and gotten no response! This is NOT good customer service. Beware!

I have never had such a bad experience in all my years of online shopping. Truly am disappointed! V100134430
    Hi there, I'm very sorry about that, not sure whats going on with your order, I'll take a look right now. Would like me just to refund it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread