Why No Yellow Cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLeak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Dec 8, 2009
    USA
    I'm new to the Volt but I've been vaping for many years. My primary device is a large mod with tank. I'm here in Volt-land because I need something stealth for the bars and clubs. My definition of stealth is "I look like a regular smoker smoking a regular cigarette." I don't want to stand out and I don't want questions about vaping. I suspect that a lot of long time vapers are coming the the Volt for the same reason.

I'm wondering why there are no yellow/orange cartos for the Volt. My ideal stealth vape would be a 65mm white Volt battery with a yellow (cigarette filter color) carto. I understand not carrying multiple colors of pre-filled cartos but please consider offering at least blank cartos in a yellow/orange that matches the color of regular cigarette filters.

The black looks somewhat cigarette-like but it will still draw attention. I used to get questions when I smoked all-black cigarettes (Nat Sherman's.) In fact, some bars prohibited them. When I asked why, I was told that they didn't want people smoking "funny" cigarettes in their establishment.

NoLeak

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Dec 8, 2009
    USA
    You can get carto wraps to use with blanks. Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarette Battery Wrap Classic cigarette is the pattern you are looking for.

The "classic cigarette" pattern would be awesome if it was applied at the factory and if it didn't have the logo on the side. The logo totally ruins the stealth effect IMHO. It might work from long distances but up close in a bar, not so much. People would be asking about it...

I might be able to do one or two wraps but my patience would quickly run out in the face 20-30 cartos. Craft projects are not my strong suit. I'd rather pay a couple extra bucks for a pack of cartos with the wrap already done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread