Why do I get "hoarse" when I lower my nicotine level???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
My throat can get a little dried out and sore if I vape too much (generally chain vaping).. is it possible that every time you lower your nicotine level, that you go through a period of vaping a bit more than usual? (Until you even out on the new level of nicotine)

If so, you might just be drying out your throat for a short period every time you lower your nicotine level.

Melmel

Apr 9, 2017
My throat can get a little dried out and sore if I vape too much (generally chain vaping).. is it possible that every time you lower your nicotine level, that you go through a period of vaping a bit more than usual? (Until you even out on the new level of nicotine)

If so, you might just be drying out your throat for a short period every time you lower your nicotine level.

That is possible. I do vape a little more when I lower the nic level. So I'm not so "emotional" while adjusting to less nic.

Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
That is possible. I do vape a little more when I lower the nic level. So I'm not so "emotional" while adjusting to less nic.

So just adjust a little more for it, and realize it will happen. Adjust by having some throat lozenges handy when you reduce your nic and try and drink a bit more water during that time as well.. perhaps gargle with a saline solution if you need.

Reactions: Melmel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread