Which halo tobacco juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_Clouser

Aug 21, 2013
Chicago
My favorite juice is Johnson creek red oak line . I'm looking at halo sample pack and doesn't have the freedom juice available.

Looking for something that tastes like the JC that I'm used to like tenn cured.

Any recommendations? I'm not into fruity or sweet tasting just looking at tobacco flavor.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Shufflefield

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Columbus, OH, USA
I am unfamiliar with the Johnson Creek one you like. You can always get a sample size of just the Freedom Juice. Or the sampler and then a small bottle of it as well.

Freedom and Turkish are very similar to me, both are slightly sweet with Freedom being a bit sweeter and Turkish has a more cedar top not to it.

Torque is a very non fruity tobacco as well (though I do get a grape flavor now and then, not like bubble gum grape though, more earthy grape).

Prime is earthy (after it steeps a few days) and peanut buttery.

Tribeca is a RY4 style juice.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Torque was my first flavor right off of analogs and was the closest to me for just a normal, good tobacco taste w/out the fluff but a nice strong TH. I got it in 18mg so that helped w/TH too. Still my go to when I get a nic fit.

Prime is smooth w/a very slight nut taste..can't describe it but I vape the heck out of it I love it so much. I recommend both in a sample size to check them out. I tried Torque right away and it was good. I steeped Prime for a little while.

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
I've had both and the styles are just very different. The JC juices are very "spicy" and even Silverthorne is sweet as the least sweet tobacco juice in the line. The Halo stuff is much less sweet and not nearly as "spiced." I didn't care for any of the juices in the Halo sampler but I know it's very popular; just not for me. I like JC Silverthorne but wish it was a bit more viscous. It can get leaky in a lot of clearos.

Try the Halo for sure but keep in mind it's all very different from JC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread