Which brand of atty do you use on your VV's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silkakc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
Hello,

I've been a Joye 510 atty user and lover for almost 2 years! But my last order has me worried. They have changed the outside look of them but they don't work the same on the inside either! The vapor production is @50% what the old Joyes were and they taste bad, almost scorched metallic tasting. I turn down the voltage and the crappy vapor production gets less than 50% then, but the scorched taste does go away. I've used 7 in 7 weeks and they are all sucky, not just one from one particular box of five. They are branded by joyetech and from one of the best ecig companies so I know they are the genuine product. They remind me of the crappy EM Riva 510's I tried back in 2010. They also tasted scorched with wimpy vapor production.

Can you recommend any other atty for me to try? I do not use tanks or carts so please just atty-users respond! I like very heavy vapor production and a life of 2-3 weeks. That's what my old Joye 510's gave me:(

Thank you,
Lori

Theken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
I have used every atomizer I have found and find the best results with just two brands/models of atomizer.

The hh357 Atomizers - HH.357 Cisco Spec Hybrid Atomizers - Avid Vaper is by far the best atomizer made (not just my opinion but still debatable). If your experiences are only with Joye type atomizers you will see the different from the first vape and months later. There is a learning curve involved but WELL worth it. I have had one of them for 8 months now and have used it 80% of the time for my dripping and bottom feeding, its still as good as the brand new ones.

The Apex Vapor Atomizers Apex Vapor Low Resistance Atomizer: Your source for the best electronic cigarettes / personal vaporizers in the world. are the most expensive (non rebuildable) and are close to the hh357 (but still falling short imo). They are a very clean vape and they last and last and last, I have put tons of juice through it and its still vaping like a champ.

Rebuildables will likely give you the best vapor production and flavor (still second to the hh357 imo), but thats a discussion for another forum.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com

Mycaptain

Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Maryland, USA
I agree with doots. The BetterLife atty is great. I ordered several for use on my Provari, but have been using the first one out of the box for a month. My intention was to gain some experience dripping before I dropped the big bucks on the HH357. I may still order the HH, but I am not in a hurry because I really like these $4.99 units.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I agree with doots. The BetterLife atty is great. I ordered several for use on my Provari, but have been using the first one out of the box for a month. My intention was to gain some experience dripping before I dropped the big bucks on the HH357. I may still order the HH, but I am not in a hurry because I really like these $4.99 units.

Hey thats great, my suggestion is to stick with them if you are satisfied because if you do order a 357 you may not be happy with anything else once you have tried it and then you have to pay 22 bucks for an atty. I have a hard time trying new stuff because the 357 just works great, at least for me, I prefer the 901 version but 510 is great too. I actually have one of those better life atties that I will have to try out.

silkakc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
Thanks for all the suggestions!

I've tried the 3 hole atty from valuevapor and 2 of their Bauways- the 3.0 and the 2.1. The 3.0 doesn't give me massive plumes but I can't make my mod go above 6.0. The other two though work just as well as the Joyes used to.

I'm still trying to work up my nerve to order a $20 atty :) The reviews on their site are amazing- months of use from some people!

Thanks all,

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread