Status
Not open for further replies.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Ok got your attention :)
I just wanted to ask all of you to help us out here. If you do not receive your PIF or trade in a timely manner PLEASE PM the details to a moderator so that:
A: We can help to resolve the issue.
B: We can prevent any future abuses of PIF and it's members.

The moderators are here to not only help keep things running smoothly but to also protect the wonderful members we have here.
Please help us help you and protect your fellow PIF family members.
Thanks

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
What Lox said. And I will add: Please don't feel like you're being a "tattle tell", you are helping us protect the people you trade and PIF with...some of whom are your (and our) dear friends...and you're helping us protect the future of PIF. We all need to work togther to keep PIF alive and thriving. If someone does not send you their end of a PIF or trade, it's a pretty sure bet they will do it again...and maybe even to someone who was/is in dire need of what was supposed to be sent. In most cases, we can get things worked out so that both people are happy...in extreme cases, folks have to be removed from the group...and that's for the good of the group as a whole. A HUGE part of PIFing is actually SENDING what you offer and RECEIVING what you accept. If things aren't being sent...it's a HUGE issue. Just sayin'.

Tuck

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Twister Alley
  • Deleted by beebopnjazz
  • Reason: Off Topic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread