Where's Mistress Nomad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

757girl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Virginia Beach, VA
Yep, I'm sure. Its one of those tv's like they have up at town in the Coffee Shop that has colored pictures in it. And of top of that, their going to have what they call a web cam that takes your pictures and you can see yourself on the computer. Their going to have a couple computers too so you can look at yourself. Cool Beans!

And 757girl, where did you use a hookah lounge? Do they have those in Virginia?

Yes we have them here, They are awesome. Couches, Televisions, Pool and you can try out everything before you buy. They will set it up for you as well.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Yes ma'am. I'm going. I don't have to clean it up again do I? Ab never has to do anything around here.

HA! It's all your mess. At least take some of those stuffed cows home so I can find someplace to sit. That is a spot with nothing moving, alive, or dead.

Stop buying so many stuffed cows dolls

hehehe TexasT plays with dolls.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
One Christmas the family bought Ab a new inflatable doll because he never did well with real girls. As we sat down for Christmas dinner the doll was leaning against the wall near the fireplace.

We sat down to eat and made the usual small talk about who had died, who was dying, and who should be killed, when suddenly Louise (the doll) made a noise that sounded a lot like my father in the bathroom in the morning. Then she lurched from the pantyhose she was wearing, flew around the room twice, and fell in a heap on the dinner table.

The cat screamed, I passed cranberry sauce through my nose, and Ab got up on the table on his knees, and began administering mouth to mouth resuscitation. My brother LD wet his pants and Granny threw down her napkin, stomped out of the room, and sat in the car.

It was indeed a Christmas to treasure and remember.

LeAnn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Urbana, Illinois, United States
Its a lounge where you can go vape with friends or make new ones, have a coffee and a snack, try and buy juices, hardware, look at a color TV set, couple computers, and just visit.

How great is that, wish I lived closer cause I would be there for sure, but I'm in Illinois, nothing good happens here!

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Mrs T didn't buy your claim those were mine. She said they were too old and had your electrical tape covering up the holes. Even she knows I don't have a clue how to use electrical tape, or anything else that has to do with fixing stuff.

Of course, he should know MUCH better than that. Come on T. Real men use Duct Tape!

Anything can be fixed with duct tape.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
One Christmas the family bought Ab a new inflatable doll because he never did well with real girls. As we sat down for Christmas dinner the doll was leaning against the wall near the fireplace.

We sat down to eat and made the usual small talk about who had died, who was dying, and who should be killed, when suddenly Louise (the doll) made a noise that sounded a lot like my father in the bathroom in the morning. Then she lurched from the pantyhose she was wearing, flew around the room twice, and fell in a heap on the dinner table.

The cat screamed, I passed cranberry sauce through my nose, and Ab got up on the table on his knees, and began administering mouth to mouth resuscitation. My brother LD wet his pants and Granny threw down her napkin, stomped out of the room, and sat in the car.

It was indeed a Christmas to treasure and remember.

:facepalm: I told you, I spilled my water! :facepalm:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
How great is that, wish I lived closer cause I would be there for sure, but I'm in Illinois, nothing good happens here!

Well ... I don't know about that LeAnn. I mean, you're there and Free2BMe is there and that's two nice things about Illinois.

Of course Ab is from there too, but after all, no place is perfect.

Last edited:

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Well ... I don't know about that LeAnn. I mean, you're there and Free2BeMe is there and that's two nice things about Illinois.

Of course Ab is from there too, but after all, no place is perfect.

Ab's north of I80 in Chycawgo...around these here parts, we consider that a separate state in itself.

I don't think I've ever seen a midget inflatable doll before......

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Ab's north of I80 in Chycawgo...around these here parts, we consider that a separate state in itself.

I don't think I've ever seen a midget inflatable doll before......

Well ... when I decided to make Ab's dream come true I put on sunglasses and a fake beard and went in search of an inflatable love doll. Of course, they don't sell those things at Wal-mart. I had to go to an adult bookstore in town. If you've never been in an X-rated store, don't go. You'll only confuse yourself.

I was there almost three hours saying things like, "What does this do?"

"You're kidding me!"

"Who owns that?"

"Do you have their phone number?"

Finding what I wanted was difficult. Love dolls come in many different models. The top of the line, according to the side of the box, could do things I'd only seen in a book on animal husbandry. I figured the "vibro-motion" was a feature Ab could live without, so I settled for Lovable Louise. She was at the bottom of the price scale.

I figured that Louise should remain in her pantyhose so the rest of the family could admire her when they came over for the traditional Christmas dinner. It seemed like a great idea, except that I forgot that Grandma and Grandpa would be there.

My grandmother noticed Louise the moment she walked in the door.

"What the hell is that?" she asked.

I quickly explained. "It's a doll."

"Who would play with something like that?" Granny snapped.

I had several candidates in mind, but kept my mouth shut.

"Where are her clothes?" Granny continued.

I hadn't seen any in the box, but I kept this information to myself.

"Boy, that turkey sure smells nice, Gran,"I said, trying to steer her into the dining room. But Granny was relentless.

"Why doesn't she have any teeth?"

Again, I could have answered, but why would I? It was Christmas and no one wanted to ride in the back of the ambulance saying, "Hang on Granny, Hang on!"

My grandfather, a delightful old man with poor eyesight, sidled up to me and said," Hey, who's the naked gal by the fireplace?"

I told him she was Ab's friend.

A few minutes later I noticed Grandpa by the mantel, talking to Louise. Not just talking, but actually flirting. It was then that I realized this might be Grandpa's last Christmas at home.

I'll tell you more a little later ...

Last edited:

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
Now T...that's not very nice. You start telling a story and then wander off to where? The kitchen for a snack? That's kinda selfish doncha think to leave the rest of us hangin while Grandpa is mackin' on Louise?

Now I hafta go to bed so I guess I'll check back in the morning to see if you've added to the story.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Now T...that's not very nice. You start telling a story and then wander off to where? The kitchen for a snack? That's kinda selfish doncha think to leave the rest of us hangin while Grandpa is mackin' on Louise?

Now I hafta go to bed so I guess I'll check back in the morning to see if you've added to the story.

Okay Kargonet, just for you, here is the end of the story ...

Later in my garage, we conducted a thorough examination to decide the cause of Louise's collapse. We discovered that Louise had suffered from a hot ember to the back of her right thigh.

Fortunately, thanks to a wonder drug called duct tape, we restored her to perfect health. Louise went on to star in several bachelor party movies made at Ab's place.

I think Grandpa still calls her whenever he can get out of the house.

And you'll often see Ab in the car lane where you can go if you have two or more people in the car.

*sigh* I kind of miss her myself sometimes ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread