Where did y'all hear about ECF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
After so many searches on electronic cigarettes kits and eliquids, I really cannot remember how I found this place for sure.. But for some reason an article about the health risk or lack of health risk with electronic cigarettes keeps comming to mind so thinking that is how I found this place back in early may and it wouldn't surprise me if the article is on here somewhere now that I think of it...

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I was researching 'Smokingeverywhere' - Id seen it on vacation in Las Vegas (on TV and at a mall) and was very tempted but thought it was quite expensive so I didn't buy. I'm a 'Net-head anyway so it was natural to come do some research before taking the plunge. Googled 'SE' and I found a site first that basically listed a whole bunch of issues with the unit, (all I remember about it was it had colored forum pages, like pink or something) so I put in some keywords from there (I think one was 'e-cig') and ended up HERE.
I got a 510 not long after and I never left lol :)

Adlibudiman

Feb 19, 2010
Malaysia
in a dream i had while i was on my smoke diet, and old man with grey hair wearing a robe and pointy hat came to me and said "want to know how i turned that huge cloud of smoke into a galleon that went into Mr. Bilbo ring of smoke? that was not smoke young one, that was vapor. e-cigarette-forum.com"

apparently gandalf and bilbo baggins were long time vapers since the middle ages

on a more serious note, found it on Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread