What's Your Favorite Flavor of VECEE V4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Alright, we got 10 different but all tasty flavors of VECEE V4. Wondering which flavor do you like the best? And also, what's your favorite disposable vape flavor that is not shown up above?
/
I vape a mix of tobacco, caramel, and toasted nuts; with a hint of licorice.
Show me a sweet (not custard!) tobacco, a mixture of mints and maybe a basic menthol tobacco.

Cheers
I

Reactions: VECEE

VECEE

Unregistered Supplier
Dec 9, 2021
China
www.vecee.com
Show me a sweet (not custard!) tobacco, a mixture of mints and maybe a basic menthol tobacco.

Cheers
I
We only made cream tobacco flavor on our V1 and V2 series. Kind of forget to keep it going on our follow-up disposables.

• Useful
Reactions: Izan

VECEE

Unregistered Supplier
Dec 9, 2021
China
www.vecee.com
If I were to try one, I’d go for the Watermelon Ice. :thumbs:

You should make a Lychee Ice. I’d really go for that. Plus, it rhymes with VECEE.

;)
We've been doing a lot of research on our flavor list. Guess what? I'm a huge fan of Lychee and we've tested lychee ice flavor on the V4 prototype but seemed like that flavor is not welcome, LOL.

• Optimistic
Reactions: smacuser

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    Let's do a commercial with N.Portman and my Ad.slogan :2cool:
    break-over-head-bottle.gif

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain

Cheers
    I

We only made cream tobacco flavor on our V1 and V2 series. Kind of forget to keep it going on our follow-up disposables.
    Having received a sample of the V4 devices;
    My favorite so far is the RED MOJITO.
    It has a fantastic black current flavour with a hint of menthol, a hint of ice and maybe some licorice and some grape lingering in the exhale.

All the flavors share a candy/gum/xylitol/glaze type of sweetness.
    It helps the COOL MINT taste like wrigley's double mint gum and mentos.
    The RED MOJITO gets a candy grape /Purple-ness from the sweetener and I think it compliments the Black Current flavor very well.
    I have heard other vape flavors described as "more-ish", The RED MOJITO is delicious and despite the 50mg/ml salt nicotine, it is HARD to put down.

Thank you @VECEE !

Cheers
    I

Reactions: VECEE

VECEE

Unregistered Supplier
    Dec 9, 2021
    China
    www.vecee.com
    Having received a sample of the V4 devices;
    My favorite so far is the RED MOJITO.
    It has a fantastic black current flavour with a hint of menthol, a hint of ice and maybe some licorice and some grape lingering in the exhale.

All the flavors share a candy/gum/xylitol/glaze type of sweetness.
    It helps the COOL MINT taste like wrigley's double mint gum and mentos.
    The RED MOJITO gets a candy grape /Purple-ness from the sweetener and I think it compliments the Black Current flavor very well.
    I have heard other vape flavors described as "more-ish", The RED MOJITO is delicious and despite the 50mg/ml salt nicotine, it is HARD to put down.

Thank you @VECEE !

Cheers
    I
    Thanks, I. Quite a lot of testers really fond of the Mojito flavor like you. Guess what, we spent just 5 minutes formulating this flavor and put it on the list right away after we tested it. It's pretty unique and tasty.

Reactions: Izan
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread