What would be your dream e juice flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilbman

Jun 21, 2013
Merica'
I'm not sure if any of you know what I am talking about but I'll try and explain.

I'm not sure what flavor it is but the sweet taste that lingers in your mouth after (I think) a malt beer. Not standard beer but it is a sweet wheat maybe barley or something like that. Not sure but it is a pleasant sweet after taste that coats your mouth.

I once had eaten some gourmet shiner bock cupcakes that was loaded with that sweet flavor and they were awesome. Not really the cupcake flavor but the sweetness from the beer or lager or whatever...

CookingWithGuns

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I'm not sure if any of you know what I am talking about but I'll try and explain.

I'm not sure what flavor it is but the sweet taste that lingers in your mouth after (I think) a malt beer. Not standard beer but it is a sweet wheat maybe barley or something like that. Not sure but it is a pleasant sweet after taste that coats your mouth.

I once had eaten some gourmet shiner bock cupcakes that was loaded with that sweet flavor and they were awesome. Not really the cupcake flavor but the sweetness from the beer or lager or whatever...

I'm guessing you are thinking something along the lines of a Tripel or a Quad beer. Some Doubels have them too but generally the Quads have that long lasting sweet flavor in your mouth.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Try Ahlusion, their Chai is spot on, so good! bnrk

QUOTE=serendipitee;10064917]I am in search of the perfect Chai Tea Latte and several variations.

1. The Original Chai Tea Latte - sugar, creamer, tea powder blend (black tea, darjeeling), honey granules, spice blend (cinnamon, clove, cardamon, anise, ginger) and bourbon vanilla.

2. Vanilla Chai Tea Latte - All the creaminess and spiciness of the original plus more bourbon vanilla.

3. Raspberry Chai Tea Latte - All the creaminess and spiciness of the original plus raspberry flavoring.

I'm really not interested in DIY, but it may come to that.[/QUOTE]

lilbman

Jun 21, 2013
Merica'
I'm guessing you are thinking something along the lines of a Tripel or a Quad beer. Some Doubels have them too but generally the Quads have that long lasting sweet flavor in your mouth.

Ya, I tried to describe it the best I could but I don't know that much about beer in general and I haven't drank in years. But I do enjoy that sweet coating flavor. It's very good and I think it would make for an awesome flavor or sweetner to other flavors I feel.

I do believe it's thicker beer in a sense. Darker maybe. Syruppy...? Good stuff though.

Kinda coats your mouth like a glass of milk would.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread