EVERYTHING is better RED!

Trust the JellyMan on this! LOL

a69375f0-b887-61cb.jpg

See

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
3VO from Loongtotem you can see it at 310 vapers. Basically it is the non branded version of the Akston Hughes SVR. Single button control of 3 voltage settings 4, 4.5, 5 and that is under load almost dead on (+/- 0.1). The bottom cover screws off and screws on top to cover tank/DT. Perfect for shoving into a pocket. uses 16340 x 2 and there is a mini version of the battery tube that uses 1 16340 at 3.7v... I have not found where to get that and the cover tube with the addition of a spring allows the use of 2 x 18350 for more Mah supposedly, but I have not tried it.

Neat little device...

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Oh the Jelly Man Special Dual Chuck case of DOOM is doing just fine! I do not think Godzilla could kill this thing. If it were a little bigger and had another just like it I could use them as saddle bags! Then I would have to find 2 more Chucks and my wife would kill me!

As to the mod, it's no Chuck, but it has a purpose... Great to shove in a pocket and go. The batt life is about 8-9 hrs and the 3 voltage choices are nice and very adequate with all the ohm options with Cartos now. 3.5 ohm 801 Shorties work well also, but for on the go I use the little cheapie Smoktech DC tanks.

Last edited:

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
I just got the base unit... I had plenty of batteries, atties, tanks, Cartos, DTs, etc. And there was a coupon code floating around then. I needed something smaller than my war clubs that I normally carry and it had received great reviews. I did get a pack of the chrome Askton Hughes MK II Cartos, that some use with it, but was not real impressed. I will stick with the Smoktech DCT.

mini_art

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
Florida USA
Another extra warm day here . Summer is definitely on its way fast. The bikes are out in full force LOL> Of course the bikes are always out here too. I really need to think about more bags things for vapor bikers.

Chris I really like the dcts too. Amazing because I swore I could not use a carto! These seem to be made with something different for filler though? I dont know but they do work for me .

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Ok people I need some new ideas, I want to make something different but I have been rather distracted and busy since I moved and havent really had time to think about it much. So post any ideas for things you might like to see me make !

I've been thinking about asking you about a pipe holster as my ePipemods have become my primary vapes. But the two I have are vastly different sizes and they aren't even representative of the range of sizes and styles out there from ePipe and Sun Pipes. Although something designed for the Jazz Cartopipe would still appeal to a large number of people and would probably work for most of Matt's small/normal pipes.

Oh, and "Hi Mini!"

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread