Weird 650mah eGo possible issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackdaddytran

Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
Texas
Searched and couldn't find anything on this.

Doesn't really bother me because this is pretty much a spare battery to my other spares. Anywho, I took it off the charger (it was on it for about ~8 hours) and the button wouldn't light up. So i put on a spare Stardust CE4 and it would just continue to fire nonstop without turning off, even past the 10 second cutoff. It was firing HARD too, I could see the coil inside the tank glow red from the outside. So I figured the battery was screwed and took off the clearomizer and just left the battery there.

Fast forward three days I pressed the button and it blinked a couple times indicating the battery was dead.

This is where it gets weird.

Keep in mind before, this button did not light up at all, and now it's flashing indicating a dead battery. I screwed it back on the charger and it lit up like normal when it's charging. Couple hours later I came back and it was done charging, I put my CE4 back on the battery and now it works like normal.

Is it possible that the battery was just charged way too much and now it's back to normal?

Cliffs:

-eGo battery button doesn't light up and fires HARD as soon as a tank is screwed on.
-couple days later light flashes saying battery is dead
-charged battery and now it works like normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread