Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Ralphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
N. E Connecticut
Be aware......if you take "double puffs"like I do......the spinner shuts off automatically around 6 seconds. The X2 on the other hand has a shut off at around 12 seconds. As for voltage settings, I left mine at 4.0 for mini T3 and the T3. I even put cartos on it at 4.0 no prob. Looked funny, but who cares :)

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
Celtic; this isn't something for you to worry about...all of SI's equipment is designed to be compatible, voltage-wise. Their fixed (non-Spinner) batteries are a nominal 3.7V output. As long as your clearo/carto isn't dry, the coil won't pop due to the input from your Spinner. Set it at mid-range, and experiment; don't rush, savor. Have fun! It's not a test you need to pass. If a puff tastes/feels harsh, you've probable got the voltage too high for the liquid you're using. Then you just dial it back, give it a few seconds for the wicks to re-saturate, and try it again. The only "right" way, is the way it works best for you.

where / what you reading ??

normal is

- .1 V increments &
- .5 W increments

In the description from the ego-c VV from desert vapes it says .5 increments.(typo maybe). My Vision spinner 1300 has .1 increment marks between 3.3, 3.8, 4.3 & 4.8... Not a big deal, just strange. I ordered the same item from same place and pink one didn't have the increment marks.. Just goes to show the poor workmanship into these. Even though they do the job!

Uncle Ralphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
N. E Connecticut
there will be a halloween sale yes :)

Oh Boy Oh Boy......getting CC dusted off and ready goodjob.jpg

Standpoint

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2011
South St. Paul, MN
There is a distinct difference between the volt spinner and the X2 the X2 can be used as a passthrough, meaning you can vape on it while it is charging. I like variable voltage/wattage, but the passthrough capability of the X2 makes it my overall personal preference. To the original poster - don't be so worried about your voltage setting. Any setting between 3.3 and 4.2 should not result in any major liquid burnage. Once you get the device in your hands, you'll see what I mean.

I find it funny that the OP stated that they intend to purchase from SI, but then a handful of people immediately linked to other places to buy similar devices :)

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I find it funny that the OP stated that they intend to purchase from SI, but then a handful of people immediately linked to other places to buy similar devices :)

I don't know it people purposefully try to be rude, or if they just don't know any better. Posting a link to a different vendors website is just like walking into S.I.'s B&M store and telling customers they should go to the store down the street. IMHO,,Imagine should delete these posts as soon as possible.

J.R.

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    I don't know it people purposefully try to be rude, or if they just don't know any better. Posting a link to a different vendors website is just like walking into S.I.'s B&M store and telling customers they should go to the store down the street. IMHO,,Imagine should delete these posts as soon as possible.

J.R.

I know what you mean. I, as the OP, wanted advice on the spinner. It doesn't help me at all when people bring up random things that don't have diddly to do with it. I can't afford to go around buying up other vendors things. Smokeless Image is just right for me and I don't have to go all over :evil: and high water to find things. I can buy in bulk and don't have to worry about getting an inferior product. As far as I am concerned SI has superior products and I will buy exclusively from them forever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread