Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthnadz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2009
Florida
Hello,

I figured that I may as well make my company's services available here for any suppliers or manufacturers looking for various video production services. My company films, edits, and produces a wide array of video content for all sorts of businesses, so perhaps I can be of help to those of you looking to get video onto the web both professionally and affordably.

Here are some of the types of video content we produce:

- Product video demonstrations
- Business profiles
- Product or software screencast demonstrations
- Live events
- Interviews

We can film video on-location anywhere in the US, and we can edit and produce even your self-shot footage into a high-quality, polished video. If you need help at any stage of the production process, I'm here to help.

In addition to our production services, we can also help with things like getting videos onto your website(s), maximizing your video's exposure through web distribution, and just about anything else geeky that you can imagine. ;-)

My primary video production website can be found here: Internet Video Production | Business and Brand Web Video Marketing Services | uVidity

Also, you feel free to peruse my video production-based blog here: The Social Web | Internet Video | New Media Tools | Dan Dashnaw

If you'd like to ask about a potential project, please feel free to either send me a PM, inquire via the website, or email me directly at: dan@uvidity.com

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread