Vapor Station Reviews and Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
As someone very new to vaping, I don't have a lot of basis for comparison, but I have been thoroughly enjoying the VS sampler that I got for Christmas!

All of them have a smooth and satisfying TH. Among the flavors that I keep going back to:

- Creme Soda: Wow! A very enjoyable vanilla flavor - not a natural vanilla bean kind of flavor, but more like a butter cookie.
- Tiramisu: Another wow factor - hints of vanilla, cocoa, coffee, cinnamon - a bit more complex and subtle than Creme Soda...This one may very well be my favorite.
- Cocoa and Sumatra - Both very tasty, not as intense as the above two, but entirely pleasant, could certainly make nice all-day choices.
- Frisco, Tennessee and VS4 - surprisingly sweet like the above, I don't actually get much of a tobacco flavor from these, but that could also be because I am new to vaping, and still smoke some analogs, so I am still adjusting to the vaping tobacco flavor experience.

I'm excited to try more VS flavors, so I am interested in recommendations. I am particularly curious about Strawberry, Cherry Almond, Watermelon, Apple, Asian Plum...I just might have to order a second sampler pack!

The Rosewater also deserves a mention - a bit perfumy for an all-day vape, but a nice departure when looking for variety.

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
I was vaping the VS4 all night last night - very nice! I also have some Tennessee and Texas, though I think that I enjoy the Tiramisu the most at the moment - I think I have to order a nice big bottle of it, maybe I'll use that one to step down to a lower nic, since I like the flavor so much, it will give me some incentive to reduce the mg a bit...

evnan111

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2010
Florida
Have bought from six or seven vendors. BWB RY4 is my all time favorite. Very close second (maybe a tie) is VS4 from Vaporstaton.

If you want an analog try Phoenix and Tampa that are really good from VS. VS's eliquids have a mustier, heavier taste to them. No perfumes at all...Can we all say amen to not vaping perfume from China.

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
Nice to see there's some love for VS. I've since found some other vendors that I like as well, such as BWB, but I will definitely always want to keep some VS on hand. The sample pack is a really good deal at 50 cents/ml (10 5ml bottles for $25)...I'm about due do try some new ones and fill up on some of my favorites...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread