Vapesourcing | Hurry up !!! Newest Joyetech eGo Mega Twist+ Kit Giveaway !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Dear all ,

This is Vera from Vapesourcing , we are very glad to share with you our newest giveaway for joyetech newest eGo Mega Twist+ Kit .

13532840_1557838914519031_2184632231525062871_n.jpg

Rules:
* Comment the favorite product link from our website below (share some opinions would be great ) ;
* Tag out more friends to join the contest ;

The winner will be announced on 7th July, 2016

More information about eGo Mega Twist+ Kit : Joyetech eGo Mega Twist+ Kit | VapeSourcing

Thank you!

Last edited:

TheKiddVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Another great contest from Vapesourcing and Vera, thanks for the contest

I think this is one of the best new mods that are coming to market. This is the newest triple 18650 DNA200 Mod, it has the Elvov dna chip and can be customize with the EScribe software. Lost Vape doesn't scrimp on the design either, leather grip, nicely placed buttons and just a good looking mod!

Lost Vape Triade DNA200 Mod 160USD | VapeSourcing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Reactions: Earthtograce

Marina2

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 27, 2015
    USA
    I'd love to win the eGo Mega Twist. Thanks for the giveaway Vera and Vapesourcing.

My favorite mod is the eVic VTC mini. I've been using mine for many months now and I haven't found the first thing wrong with it or anything that I'd change about it. Now, Joyetech has released a new version, the eVic VTwo Mini. Included in the eVic VTwo kit is the Cubis Pro tank, another already great product that's been updated. Two awesome products paired together. This will be the next kit I buy. The only problem will be deciding which of the 9 colors I want.

Joyetech eVic VTwo Mini with CUBIS Pro Starter Kit

Tagging @Krisma @mattiem @Debadoo @Uncle @liblue1 to join in the giveaway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread