Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Pretty much the only one I have found is VP Live. They have a number of different podcasts on the same channel, so sometimes you'll get a DIY juicing podcast and other times something from Ravengrimm (which often does not always specifically deal with vaping) and other times some foolishness.

So it's alright, I tend to skip a lot of them these days though.

I'd be interested if anyone has any others, I too am a podcast fan. I drive 3 hours a day to and from work so I am always looking for something to add to my queue.

Just off topic, some of my favorite non-vaping podcasts that you may or may not know are Radiolab, hardcore history, freakonomics and The Smartest Man in the World.

I feel you. Constantly have earbuds in listening to podcasts. If only there were more hours in a day. You ever turn up the play back speed a lil bit so you can get more podcasts in for the day?

Vaporcast is a classic but the guys aren't making any new shows... yet. It's an entertaining saga that documents the early vaping experiences of 3 guys. It starts about 4 years ago and spans til about last year so its funny to hear them chat about how great it would be if there was a B&M they could walk into instead of having to buy everything online. I also get a chuckle out of there gripes about cartomizers and how they wish there was a VV/VW in existence. If they only knew back then what we know now. I would rate it on a a scale between a butter knife and a nice Monte Cristo Sandwich, Vaporcast gets a solid Swiss Army knife, the medium sized one with the scissors but no magnifying glass.

VPLive is solid too. It's actually a few differant podcasts on the same network. They usually keep it pretty relevant and manage to cover a wide variety of topics. I'm pretty new to this one myself but it's not bad so far.
Definately interested in more podcasts though. There's gotta be more out there than this, otherwise I may have to fire up that mic in my bed room

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread