Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
So as the big week approaches, I have some big purchasing decisions to make. It's going to be a fun week. But some of the tanks/mods I'm thinking of getting seem to have issues that appear to be a roll of the dice.

It's become clear to me that most of the larger companies who make the products don't offer any sort of meaningful support. I just read somewhere that one makes you pay shipping both ways, to China and back, which would cost close to the price of the given product. This seems insane to me.

I think at this point I'm willing to pay a tad more for an item, if the online store a really good reputation for support. Can anyone recommend an online vendor in the US that will stand by a product that they sell and at least replace a faulty product with a new one for 30 days ideally?

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
Provape replaced something for me after a year and did it for free.

There are alot of good companies that really do STAND behind their products. Usually it's those who actually take pride in their work such as Rio or Provape but that also has alot to do with the fact that they make their products themselves. You'll find somewhat decent warranties for stuff in online shops but never to that degree. Thirty day warranties aren't unheard of but you're going to have to read the fine print before you buy.

If you're looking to buy a mod for example try to buy direct from the maker if he offers direct sales, there is a much higher chance that the mod maker will stand behind that item much longer than a reseller that only cares about moving the items off the shelf.

Reactions: drysprocket

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Provape replaced something for me after a year and did it for free.

There are alot of good companies that really do STAND behind their products. Usually it's those who actually take pride in their work such as Rio or Provape but that also has alot to do with the fact that they make their products themselves. You'll find somewhat decent warranties for stuff in online shops but never to that degree. Thirty day warranties aren't unheard of but you're going to have to read the fine print before you buy.

If you're looking to buy a mod for example try to buy direct from the maker if he offers direct sales, there is a much higher chance that the mod maker will stand behind that item much longer than a reseller that only cares about moving the items off the shelf.

Provape is also very good; I agree.

Reactions: drysprocket
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread