For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Trading: Gold dotmod Dotaio

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: None

Image:
r3hzZ4Y

Description:
Like new 1 week old Dotmod Dotaio Gold color. It is like new and has never left my room as I take my Orion out with me. Thought this device would quench my thirst to get a sub ohm tank setup back but I was wrong. Great little device but I want more so I am regretting purchasing this instead of a mod and tank so I am trying to rectify this through a trade. Mod came with 2 .3ohm mesh coils one of which i have used. Will come with the other unused .3ohm mesh coil. Tank was cleaned and soaked in alcohol. Still have the box and everything that came in it, authenticity card, USB C cable and manual. Everything but the one .3 coil I have used.

Looking to trade for a regulated Mod. I have no specific requests only that I feel I receive at least equal value to the Dotmod. I would gladly take an older DNA200 mod and if it has a built in lipo I will include the two LG HG2 batteries I bought for this mod. I would be interested in a minikin 3 but in this case would need to keep the batteries.

I am looking to get a Falcon King and Crown 4 tank in the future so I would also be interested in a cheaper mod plus a tank or 2 as long as the value is equal to the dotmod. I am willing to also add cash in on my end for higher end mods example DNA mods.

Willing to ship to: Continental US

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons:

Price: Trade

Shipping cost: included

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: Paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report