Unidentified

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Does anyone recognize the pattern of this rda? I can’t remember which one it is. I’ve stripped the squonk pin and need to hopefully will find a spare once I can find it’s box. Thanks
IMG_7176.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: DPLongo22

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Looks to me like it's the RDA below...made by ReLoad Vapor USA.

https://thereloadvaporusa.com/products/24mm-reload-x-rda-black

It looks like it has the same pattern! If it's not though...I bet it's another 1 made by Reload Vapor USA.
Great pickup JC,! It’s the Reload X. I have several Reload originals so I’ll see if a bf from them would work. I also sent them an email requesting one or where to find one. The originals don’t have that pattern.

I have a Reload Essential on its way here soon so I made sure to let them know I have several of their expensive attys. Fingers crossed!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I almost forgot that I have a “special” RDA to build as well. Can’t forget the very expensive Reload Essential that arrived a few days ago. Need to get that fired up. I have great expectations from it. It better be GREAT for the price of it.

I had a weak moment when I bought it. As usual it was an”after midnight “ purchase. I really need to stop shopping in the middle of the night!!

I should leave my credit cards in my car or somewhere inconvenient to get to in the middle of the night lol!!

It’s kind of a good thing that most online stores don’t take PayPal anymore. It just makes spending money way too easy for this vape gear addict.

Reactions: Izan

Users who are viewing this thread