Status
Not open for further replies.

BardicDruid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Central Texas
It was September 9, 2009 when I got home and found a box from china waiting for me, it had a BE112 and a bunch of different flavor carts in it. I was worried that I wouldn't get it since at the time the FDA had banned importation of anything e-cig. All the american suppliers were out of stock and I had no choice but to order from china, well they had marked the box as electronic parts which is almost true. I got the box open, put the batts on the charger and after dinner put my e-cig together and had my first vape, ewww Flue Cured tobacco is still nasty. Anyway I had plenty of other flavors and soon found one I really liked, didn't really realize until a couple of days later that I hadn't lit an analog since I had my first vape.

By the end of the first month I had gotten a Janty Stick and was set, analogs became a thing of the past for me. I have tried a few the first year but couldn't even begin to finish them, it's been more than a year since I've tried one, I can't even remember what they taste like and have no desire to find out.

It wasn't easy, I had to learn a lot but I tried to have fun through it all and having ECF and Live Chat helped immensely. It's a trip that I would gladly go through again if I had too, with the help of the folks here it's been a blast, even the disappointments. All I can say is don't give up, keep trying new stuff and you'll find what works for you, just have fun doing it.:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread