Tribal Force - Blood Red

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Tribal Force - Blood Red
Producer: French
Recommended blend ratio: 12-15%
As the latest lemonade flavour from the producer was particularly good, I thought I'd try another flavour from the repertoire. Not only is the name "bloody" but the colour is too, as the flavour has a bright red hue. Red berry fruits, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blackcurrants, and an icy breeze to freeze the fruit. The nose is very pleasant, a mix of all kinds of fruit that is tart and sweet at the same time. It smells terribly delicious. The flavours are very intense, with lots of berry fruits, raspberries and perhaps currants being the most recognisable. A little sweet, a little tart, it really does feel like I'm smoking a berry syrup. The cooling is also very hit and miss, it's got a nice chill to it, but I really need it for this flavour. It just explodes in your mouth with this juicy fruit combination, with all the fruits harmonising almost perfectly. I couldn't get into it if I wanted to, because anyone who loves cold fruit soups will definitely love it. Anyone who has tried Revolute Maw Oui will also find a favourite in this flavour, as there is a great similarity between the two. A big thanks to the guys at Liqudhall for letting me try it, their product list has both 10 and 30ml packs of the product tested.

Attachments

• tribal-force-blood-red-arome-concentre-10ml-550x550.jpg
    tribal-force-blood-red-arome-concentre-10ml-550x550.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: newyork13

Users who are viewing this thread