Totally Wickeds Coverage of its ECF Sub Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillbox38

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
As many users will have seen TW has taken a long hard look at its relationship with ECF and decided to take a more pro active role in supporting our users here.

I cannot as the Company Owner manage my companies responsibilities on ECF in as an effective manner as is required.

Therefore a Senior member of staff has been allocated this role, she will post under the mame Miss Wicked her actual name is alex, she has been with me from the virtual start so knows pretty much all there is to know re our goods, our policies etc.

She will be introducing herself shortly so please liase with her if you need help, advice or you feel there are issues my company needs to address.

Miss Wicked

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Blackburn
Alex is super cool. She is my favorite TW employee.

It has been a while, but I used to see her ALL THE TIME at the vaper's lounge in Bradenton.

Now this has to be my favourite comment so far!!!

Come on oettinger give me a clue? I have tried to guess but your username is completely throwing me.....

I am here in the states now if you need to make another trip to the lounge for some of your favourite products. I leave on the 22nd though unfortunately : (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread