Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Helen.....I am so happy for you!!! Lots of "Wizzy-Smooches" your way!!!

Congrats!!!
:)The Wiz!

Thanks for the Wizzy Smooches!! Now I'm all warm and fuzzy!

Hellen !
Jeezs, you shoulda said something last Sunday at the meet-up....
I'd have bought ya a scotch....remind me next month.

Anyway....CONGRATS!! :thumbs:
(you've got 52 weeks to my 53 days.. )

Hey Ron, if I had known about a Scotch as a prize, I would have! LOL *writes down reminder for next month with AuldNick* ;)

Hellen, thank you so much for the inspirational and heartwarming post. I so much appreciate your including me in your success story and handing out kudos for my accomplishments, as well.

You iz my buddy!!! Nice to have someone running from the ciggy monster with me every day (and helping me fix my computer, sending me my awesome Woody mods and juice *grin*, motivate me to clean (well, think about it and make a to do list anyway), try a new recipe, listen to me gripe about life in general and giving me a good laugh)!!

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes!! I hope you all will post your milestones as you reach them! We deserve to pat ourselves on the back when we hit one.

I'm looking forward to spending another year here at ECF and posting again NEXT year!!

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hellen, thank you so much for the inspirational and heartwarming post. I so much appreciate your including me in your success story and handing out kudos for my accomplishments, as well.

Yeah, it's been a helluva struggle. Speaking for myself, I smoked 2 1/2 - 3 packs a day for 37 years. I, too, tried EVERYTHING to quit and failed miserably every single time until I found e-cigarettes and this forum. I, too, have had my 'no-no moments' where I could've made a better choice not to smoke a cigarette and vape instead, but I truly believe this may just be part of the journey we are all on because of the fact that we are, indeed, addicts. I look at the fact that I'm still very proud of myself for the cigarettes that I HAVEN'T smoked this past year, and when life throws that stupid curve ball at me that makes me break down and fire up a cancer stick I don't berate myself. I pick myself up, dust myself off, and I remind myself how many I haven't smoked because of using an e-cigarette....fact is, I've smoked MAYBE two packs in the past twelve months vs the approximate 1,090 packs I would have before.

It amazes me every day how much help, support, and love is here in this forum...along with the tremendous wealth of information. I treasure the friendships I have made here, Hellen's being one and Iken being the other. These two people have been my rocks and have been there to help me over the smoking bumps and all the other nasty little bumps life has thrown my direction. I thank you both for everything you have done for me and cherish you dearly.

On that sappy note, Hellen, I raise my glass to you *clink*! I'm proud of us, and I love you for everything you are to me and everything you do to help members of this wonderful forum! Happy Anniversary, Buddy.

Woody :)

Congrats to you too Woody:) So many sweet people on this forum:)
RIMP:evil:

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Congratulations Hellen :). As a return, I think you should know the help, inspiration and fun you've spread throughout this forum, too. In many of the threads you've entered, your posts are akin to a cool, refreshing breeze. As well as a few avatars I've had trouble looking away from, I'm thankful for your friendship and the research you've provided on the power of vitamin E. You're all around a good person I value highly. Thank you and congratulations again.

Vic :)

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Big congrats to you H.A.H.! It's very inspiring to hear your story and know that even though you have had some challenges, you are still determined and successful in choosing vaping over those analogs.

By the way, another place where size matters is "living large"...that's you. Thanks for all your humor and wisdom.

Vape On!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread