Tobacco Vapers Please Come In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
I got a bunch of Hangsen flavors other day. I mixed 10 mls of 5% each Desert Ship, Highway and Tab Blended and have them sitting waiting to bloom, they smell nice. I'm looking for a grassy(hay) flavor that I like in a storebought juice I have but unlike some of the other mix and vape flavors I have to let the tobaccos sit at least a week+ to enjoy them.
I don't like the earthy(dirt) flavor some have, but I'm really enjoying some of my storebought tobaccos with mint but no menthol its a nice change.

If you enjoy grassy tobacco flavors, nothing like Zhongnanhai. A truly cigarette flavor, pure hay, nothing earthy or cured. It is one of my favorites:

Zhongnanhai Flavor by Tobacco Express 10ml - ecigExpress!

Reactions: 1vapeatatime

Dixie1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
Springfield,Oregon,USA
I have a base mixture that I will mix up thats %5 FA Caramel and %5 FA Bavarian Cream at 6mg nicotine. What I did was plug in the info into a DIY calculator and had it compute the mixture believing it had %10 tobacco in it, then mixed it up without the tobacco. Now I will make a tobacco batch up and just add %10 tobacco flavoring to have a good creamy tobacco vape. Flavors that worked well with this is all of the Capella's tobacco flavors, Some Inawara like arabica and some Hansen flavors. Adding two drops of Inawara Virginia Tobacco Absolute makes a deeper bolder flavor to the vape.

I also mix up a tobacco vape that goes like this. All Flavors are FA except the tobacco and cognac.

Tobacco 12%
Caramel 5%
Bavarian Cream 3%
Sweet Cream 2%
Cognac 1%

The tobacco can be any and the cognac I got from EcigsXpress. It has a great creamy tobacco taste on the draw and you can taste the cognac on the exhale. Very pleasant vape.
Ok can you explain to me what your *FA* means? Because I have both TFA and FA which to me FA means Flavourart. TFA is The Flavor Apprentice. It is confusing enough learning to DIY without worrying over which is which too:wub: And please know I appreciate your posts very much and love your recipes:thumbs:

Reactions: chopdoc

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
I like most of my tobaccos straight up. Mainly I vape Flavors Express, and Inawera, but I've had some Great Hansen and German flavors. I'm not a big fan of RY4, but will enjoy almost anything woodsy, or earthy, and I do love to play with Desert Ships, and 555s.
Now that you have mentioned Flavor Express, this are some that I like: KNT, Cohiba, and Seven Stars.

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
If you enjoy grassy tobacco flavors, nothing like Zhongnanhai. A truly cigarette flavor, pure hay, nothing earthy or cured. It is one of my favorites:

I'll second that.
What's more Flavors Express has an excellent tobacco assortment....most of them very good. I've tried all but 3 or 4. The Chinese named tobaccos have some unsung beauties among them, and you can't beat the price.
My favorite ADV is a tobacco called Piece. Heavy non-aromatic pipe type. I vape it almost every day, and use it as a base. Lately I've been pairing it up with all 4 Inawera TA's and having a ball
Zhongnanhai Flavor by Tobacco Express 10ml - ecigExpress!

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
Now that you have mentioned Flavor Express, this are some that I like: KNT, Cohiba, and Seven Stars.

Luv 'em all, also their Captain, Laark, and Golden Virginia are excellent, but their Desert Ship and French Pipe are un surpassed in their class.
Oh! and before I forget...you gotta try Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread