Status
Not open for further replies.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Hi, everyone,

I just wanted to mention that we have been extremely busy lately with lots of orders, and lots of new products coming out, so there may be a slight delay in addressing new tickets. I am handling the system now and forwarding the critical tickets to Danno and Chris. They will get to them just as soon as humanly possible. We are not forgetting you, I promise. :)

Also, we are getting a goodly number of tickets where folks want to change their order because they ordered the wrong thing, or want to add something, etc. Please be aware that the orders go out the same day, and, if placed in the early afternoon, almost instantly. This is ordinarily a good thing, but not if you want to adjust your order. Even "teleportation" shipping has it's drawbacks. :D So please double-check your orders. I do tickets either early in the morning, or late at night, so it's entirely possible I won't see your ticket until its too late.

Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Actually, it seems that a lot of people forget adapters. Lots and lots of adapters... :D

They are EXCEPTIONALLY fast. I suspect the fouled up orders are from people like me though...blind as a bat and too stupid not to try using their smart phones to order. Sigh...

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Well, you see, there are actually no people here on GV's end. You place your order, and it's teleported to you automagically. And before you think of returning it - teleportation only works one way. :evil:

that response only comes one type of person....a 20 something scifi nut

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
"You're dong a fine job Briar."

(sorry but every chance I get I have to spoof George Jr during the Katrina disaster complimenting Michael Brown, his FEMA director, on the handlign of it, "You're doing a fine job Brownie." Anddd this is the only time I will go into explanation, spoils the fun.)

Hi, everyone,

I just wanted to mention that we have been extremely busy lately with lots of orders, and lots of new products coming out, so there may be a slight delay in addressing new tickets. I am handling the system now and forwarding the critical tickets to Danno and Chris. They will get to them just as soon as humanly possible. We are not forgetting you, I promise. :)

Also, we are getting a goodly number of tickets where folks want to change their order because they ordered the wrong thing, or want to add something, etc. Please be aware that the orders go out the same day, and, if placed in the early afternoon, almost instantly. This is ordinarily a good thing, but not if you want to adjust your order. Even "teleportation" shipping has it's drawbacks. :D So please double-check your orders. I do tickets either early in the morning, or late at night, so it's entirely possible I won't see your ticket until its too late.

Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread