Think Vape Zeta or Ohm AIO ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipslack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2013
Wesson, MS, USA
I don't have either, but I have the Zeta on order with an RBA head. After doing a LOT of research and comparing, it seems the Zeta has the most features and "bang for the buck".

I'm not sure about the Nautilus coils. You may want to check out the Artery Pal 18650 ...I think some places may be in stock now.

Reactions: ElBosso

dangkhoa02106

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2013
VIET NAM
Think Vape Zeta will made you disappointed because of the thing below:
1. Juice leak: in the pod chamber, behind the fire button area.
2. Auto fire: because of above reason, your mod will auto fire. Your mod will auto reset after auto fire about three to four seconds.
3. Temperature mode: Failure.

Reactions: ElBosso

CloudkickerXXIV

Apr 4, 2020
Hi my name is james and I'm new here! I've been looking online for the answer to this question where I found this thread but my question is still unanswered.
So does the dotshell actually work with the thinkvape zeta? Does anyone know? And if so does it work with the REAL dotshell? Or only the ultem clone version of the dotshell? Or both?

Or does the dotshell/clone only work with the dotaio and the ohm vape aio? Does anyone have a confirmed answer to this? Because I really wanna get the zeta since it's actually VW and can go up to 60 watts... but if it isn't compatible with the dotshell or the clone than I might just have to get the ohmvape aio instead (provided that is actually compatible)
An answer to this asap would be much appreciated please and thank you!

Zipslack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2013
Wesson, MS, USA
Received my Zeta a couple of days ago, along with spare tank and RBA. Don't know if the tanks are interchangeable, but 3A has the tanks for about $5 and the tank comes with 2 coils (0.5 and 1.0 Ohm). TC is a little janky, but power mode is fine. No leaks/condensation issues yet (about 6-7 tanks vaped so far).

Will probably do a full review post in the next day or two after some more experimenting with the RBA.

Reactions: Nailz

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Think Vape Zeta will made you disappointed because of the thing below:
1. Juice leak: in the pod chamber, behind the fire button area.
2. Auto fire: because of above reason, your mod will auto fire. Your mod will auto reset after auto fire about three to four seconds.
3. Temperature mode: Failure.

I have had my Zeta for 5 days now, and no leaking or auto firing. Don't know or care about the TC because I don't use it. I got the rba with it, and popped a build in it, and I love it. This thing is a solid little device, and its build is just quality. I love these AIO's for their form factor and convenience. They taste and perform just as well as any of my mod and atty kits. Will report back after I've had it a few weeks.

TVZ1.jpg TVZ3.jpg TVZ4.jpg TVZ5.jpg TVZ6.jpg TVZ7.jpg TVZ8.jpg TVZ9.jpg
Thinkvape Zeta AIO.jpg

Zipslack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2013
Wesson, MS, USA
I have had my Zeta for 5 days now, and no leaking or auto firing. Don't know or care about the TC because I don't use it. I got the rba with it, and popped a build in it, and I love it. This thing is a solid little device, and its build is just quality. I love these AIO's for their form factor and convenience. They taste and perform just as well as any of my mod and atty kits. Will report back after I've had it a few weeks.

View attachment 881661 View attachment 881665 View attachment 881667 View attachment 881669 View attachment 881671 View attachment 881673 View attachment 881675 View attachment 881677
View attachment 881659

Been using mine steadily for about 2 weeks. Other than door rattle and lousy TC, it's a good little unit. I also got the RBA - it's small, but if you've dealt with Kayfun style RTAs before, it's not an issue.

I run through 3-4 tanks/day and have had no leaks at all with the 1.0 Ohm coil or the RBA. If course, I don't blow into my device at fired-up like a lot of people do. That could cause condensation build-up inside the chamber.

Using a simple SS316 0.7 coil on the RBA, I could not get TC to be consistent. I would run it from 360-560 F at different times. Doesn't seem to be a way to lock the DCR or adjust TCR. Wattage mode works great with same coil.

Battery cutoff is 3.4V...wish it went to 3.2. I get 3 full tanks using 2500mAH cells with the 1.0 head at 8-9W.

BTW, if you buy an extra tank, it comes with another set of 0.5 and 1.0 coils, so excellent deal.

Overall, very small, easy to fill and change coils, RBA is small but works well, included coils are good, power mode good/TC lousy, no leaking, no misfires, door rattle.

Reactions: Rob B.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada

Rob, I see you have quite a collection of AIO units. I like them, too. I'm curious as to your opinion on the other AIO devices you have, especially the ones that have RBA's. I have the Zeta which I like a lot and I have the Mechlyfe 80 w unit that vapes like a beast but leaks like a sieve.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Rob, I see you have quite a collection of AIO units. I like them, too. I'm curious as to your opinion on the other AIO devices you have, especially the ones that have RBA's. I have the Zeta which I like a lot and I have the Mechlyfe 80 w unit that vapes like a beast but leaks like a sieve.

Hey Vms! I'm not ignoring your request. Been busy this afternoon, and not done yet. I want to take the time your question deserves, and I promise I will get to it soon. Thanks for your patience and understanding! :)

Reactions: Aliraonz

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2020
New Zealand
Hey Vms! I'm not ignoring your request. Been busy this afternoon, and not done yet. I want to take the time your question deserves, and I promise I will get to it soon. Thanks for your patience and understanding! :)

Wondering the same :lol: Down the rabbit holeeeee..maybe lol

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread