Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Some days ago I read that a modder said in a public forum that he was the one that made a mod exactly after SD. He completely "forgot" GG. Maybe he didnt do it on purpose but I have to write some things here.

SD is the first mod. Trog made it because many people were annoyed about chinese batteries. So Trog is the father of battery mod and SD is the first commercial product.

After SD was GG. GG was the second commercial device. It was the first wireless, no solder, no glue, from scratch device. With my atties and the AFS the GG is no longer a mod but a new e-cig.

Adaptever was the second wireless device.

Prodigy was the next e-smoking device. After prodigy many mods came to the market.

If someone disagrees with what I said then he can feel free to bring here his evidences and I will take back what I said immediately.

ps......This thread is for the record, for the truth and because people must have the right information

Last edited:

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Since you're in the truth telling mood, perhaps you can tell us the truth regarding the mix ups and missing upgrades.

Why is it that you told bionic-vapour-guy to keep a Grant (with brass end caps) that was entrusted to you by someone else for repair and sent to him in error rather than the Nano he originally sent to you? Whose Grant did you so freely give away? How do you intend to make this good to the person whose device you gave away since you no longer produce the Grant?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/classifieds-swaps/30545-gg-nano-sale.html

Last edited:

TommyGunBC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver B.c.
Holy! what is the big deal ,Imeo makes the damn things I'm sure he has a spare grant or 2 to ship out to the person that sent theirs in for repair.

Since you're in the truth telling mood, perhaps you can tell us the truth regarding the mix ups and missing upgrades.

Why is it that you told bionic-vapour-guy to keep a Grant (with brass end caps) that was entrusted to you by someone else for repair and sent to him in error rather than the Nano he originally sent to you? Whose Grant did you so freely give away? How do you intend to make this good to the person whose device you gave away since you no longer produce the Grant?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/classifieds-swaps/30545-gg-nano-sale.html

nealglover

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
UK - York

why are you so worried about this ? (2 different threads asking the same question)

are you missing a GG Grant ? Or just trying to wind imeo up?

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
why are you so worried about this ? (2 different threads asking the same question)

My Grant (with the brass end caps) is missing. It was sent for the upgrade on July 15th and, according to Imeo, was shipped back on August 2nd. There's no (credible) tracking number.

Yes suzi, they shipped on Sunday but I cant give you a tracking number. All recipments are here but I dont know witch is yours, I didnt kept record.

It was my first time that I ship so big quantity and post office told me that the next time I must go with a paper with names, so to stick beside every name the little stick he gave me. I didnt knew that so I dont know witch is yours sorry. But if I send them yesterday, then I believe that in 1 week they will be there

Last edited:

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA

I don't think anyone is trying to wind Imeo up. I think people are just looking for some answers and maybe an assurance from Imeo that he will make things right for them.

Some people are concerned that the GGs they sent to Imeo over a month ago for a button fix have not been returned. It appears that these GGs have been lost in the mail for 20+ days. And no one knows for sure what their tracking number is because the tracking numbers are all mixed up.

And apparently, some people got another person's GG and have been told to just keep them. And other people that didn't want someone else's GG have returned them back to Imeo.

So can you imagine how you would feel if you haven't got your GG back yet and someone was selling a GG in the classifieds that might be yours?

I guess you could say it's a wait and see game right now. But you can understand that the people that don't have their GGs yet are concerned how this is going to end up and when they will get their GG.

Last edited:

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
Some days ago I read that a modder said in a public forum that he was the one that made a mod exactly after SD. He completely "forgot" GG. Maybe he didnt do it on purpose but I have to write some things here.

SD is the first mod. Trog made it because many people were annoyed about chinese batteries. So Trog is the father of battery mod and SD is the first commercial product.

After SD was GG. GG was the second commercial device. It was the first wireless, no solder, no glue, from scratch device. With my atties and the AFS the GG is no longer a mod but a new e-cig.

Adaptever was the second wireless device.

Prodigy was the next e-smoking device. After prodigy many mods came to the market.

If someone disagrees with what I said then he can feel free to bring here his evidences and I will take back what I said immediately.

ps......This thread is for the record, for the truth and because people must have the right information

Honestly, it looks like the main(and maybe the only) reason you posted this is to help mend your damaged ego.

darkmoondreamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Tyler, Texas
Honestly, I swear. I come to this forum every day wishful and dreaming that I can somehow own the expensive and illusive (to me) GG Trans. If it's not "silly silly flirty" in every thread it is angry or defensive here. Every day is either a piss-fest or a hug-in to make up. I still want that Trans if I can ever scratch enough pennies out of my disability check, but am disheartened daily by these never-ending battles between Imeo and whomever, and also by the customers who have spent so much money and not gotten their GG's back yet. It makes me worry what the future might hold for me should I buy one. I want my business transactions to be just that, all good business done right, and not know as much as I have learned here regarding Imeo's not so private battles...

nealglover

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
UK - York
Yes I totally agree. If things have gone missing they should be replaced with new units (quickly) or fully refunded.
I have had to return an ecig previously due to a faulty switch and the replacement was sent before I returned it so I wasn't without my vape.
That's customer service.
Considering these returns were due to a design flaw, maybe that should have been the way these returns were done too ?

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Imeo is trying to handle to many things at the same time. Give him a little break. I'm sure after ikenvape opens, things will go a lot smoother.

OK - fair is fair.

SO what I want to ask of everyone... put away your GG... absolutely no vaping with your GG for a whole month... yes, one whole month... put away your GG... take it out of your mouth right now... and put it away for 30 days.

30 days... no GG... it's only 30 days... you will feel like hell and be totally miserable... can you do it??

tic toc... I think not!

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
You can do it! With out a GG for a month would be hell, the 510 steps in with awesome throat hit and good looks but then you've got the problems all the others have! Replacing/charging batteries all the time, carrying around 5 spare batteries or a USB passthrough and USB battery, taking 10 second drag to get a GG hit instead of 3 - 5 seconds!

Boy am I glad I kept the GG this time, no new button but it works right? but what about our other GG friends? They need their GG vape right now!!!!! When Iken opens his shop I will be happy to buy from him the new GG with the button to avoid being without vape for a month!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

I have already answer to you my dear about 3-4 times through forums and pms. Please dont ask again the same question without a reason

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
And apparently, some people got another person's GG and have been told to just keep them. And other people that didn't want someone else's GG have returned them back to Imeo.

No one has done this my dear. Why are you saying things that dont exist?

And as I have said before, all GGs are the same. If you took another one is a real reason for talking about this? The only thing you maybe did to your GG is polish. Ok , did it again, not big deal. I make all this trouble to myself and I lost a lot of money with GG's returns and the only thing I receive is beating me all the time? The more I give the more beating I get? Sorry for being so good and so trust person to my customers.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Honestly, I swear. I come to this forum every day wishful and dreaming that I can somehow own the expensive and illusive (to me) GG Trans. If it's not "silly silly flirty" in every thread it is angry or defensive here. Every day is either a piss-fest or a hug-in to make up. I still want that Trans if I can ever scratch enough pennies out of my disability check, but am disheartened daily by these never-ending battles between Imeo and whomever, and also by the customers who have spent so much money and not gotten their GG's back yet. It makes me worry what the future might hold for me should I buy one. I want my business transactions to be just that, all good business done right, and not know as much as I have learned here regarding Imeo's not so private battles...

The biggest battles are out of here my friend. See what is going on to other forums.
Maybe some people want to make me stop talking about things that they talk all the day out there. But dont worry about these things. You can only keep an eye here only for the GG and dont concern about anything, I will take care of anything else.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes I totally agree. If things have gone missing they should be replaced with new units (quickly) or fully refunded.
I have had to return an ecig previously due to a faulty switch and the replacement was sent before I returned it so I wasn't without my vape.
That's customer service.
Considering these returns were due to a design flaw, maybe that should have been the way these returns were done too ?

Other products dont cost 120 euros, so you can have a new one before you make your return. These products costs 15-20 dollars to the suppliers so they can do it easily. If I do it and I loose only 1 GG then I must sell 8 more only to have my money back without earning anything. See the diference? If you think that what you said is a customer's service, then what is mine who made the updates in only 5 days? Other companies would make them in 1-2 months maybe.

ps..... if my english show an agressive behavior, its not at all, I just answering your post:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
OK - fair is fair.

SO what I want to ask of everyone... put away your GG... absolutely no vaping with your GG for a whole month... yes, one whole month... put away your GG... take it out of your mouth right now... and put it away for 30 days.

30 days... no GG... it's only 30 days... you will feel like hell and be totally miserable... can you do it??

tic toc... I think not!

Mamu, I am really very pleased you liked so much GG. I really feel nice that I made a device that all people including you need so much. But I made my best for Suzi and all other people here. I told suzi that post office told me that in a month I can ask them for finding her GG. SO NOTHING ELSE CAN BE DONE FROM ME. I made what I had to do. If you think that I can do something more please tell me, make a suggestion and dont shoot at me without a reason.

This thread was for educational purposes only but became something else. I cant answer the same questions all the time. I reaaly dont understand this

closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread