Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Ack. That is craptastic.
I'm looking everywhere. I don't keep boxes around, so it's not blending in with a pile in the corner. I leave for the airport at 5:30. I look like a freaking mad man trying to get this sorted. Else it's going to bother me the whole week. :/

Sorry Session

sessiondrummer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jan 22, 2011
    USA
    I'm looking everywhere. I don't keep boxes around, so it's not blending in with a pile in the corner. I leave for the airport at 5:30. I look like a freaking mad man trying to get this sorted. Else it's going to bother me the whole week. :/

Sorry Session

Crap, sorry man. I had it shipped supa dupa early JUST to make sure it got there. Crappa Crudd.

sessiondrummer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jan 22, 2011
    USA
    I want to go on the record and say that my SS came through. Session sent my SS gift to me, but I can't ....ing find it. I feel horrible about this. :(

Don't, I feel bad, I mean I didn't mean for it to be THAT secret, hmmmm.....
    I just PM/verified your address, so you can verify it went to the right house. I just hope that YOU have better luck with UPS down there, than we do up here. There have been a few times where they SWORE it was delivered, and we did NOT get it. I called them and laughed because there was NO UPS man on any of my cameras.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    You are welcome! How did you figure out it was me, I told every place no invoices or packing slips. I didn't even put a return on the one I sent from home!!! :) That fudge looks yummy. Their chocolate covered potato chips are awesome, but they don't sell them online, or you would have got some of those too :) Enjoy!

Was the candy co.:lol:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    OH YEAH!!!!

It was TWO, Count them TWO gift certs to Copper Creek!

Sorry I forgot to post that... I was so excited with what was in the package, I forgot them!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!

Geezz ya didn't have to make a big deal out of it.A simple yes would have been better.:lol::lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread