The Plume Room E-juice ... Packaging + shipping + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yokymo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
So last week The Plume Room has Peanut Butter Creme Pie as their flavor of the week...

So it sounded good, saw a couple good reviews on it so I figured $10.50 for a 30ml bottle I would order one..

Then when on the site I saw they had a "Tweet for discount" thing, so i did.. so before shipping my bottle was under $9. I was like aweseome..

Shipping seemed fair @ $3.80 so yea, over all I was pretty pleased with their flavor of the week special (even w/o of the discount)

So they shipped it in a few days.. Ordered on the 7th, shipped on the 9th. Yea, i know today is hte 14th but it was stuck at the post office for a few days (USPS FTL overall)

Well got it today and well lets start with the packaging..

Shiny black packing (kinda like a bubble envelope) (on the back there is a sticker that says Vapemail that kinda looks like an envelope)

Was stuffed with packing peanuts and the packaging was wrapped in bubble wrap.

So lets get to everything else..

Taped to the bubble wrap was a business card.. Quality looking busines card with website, name of chef, phone number and e-mail addy. On the back of the card they have the definition of vape (lol, nice touch again) Very shiny and black again like the envelope.

So inside the wrap..

Invoice with a hand written "thank you". I tell you, it doesnt matter how much you order or whatever, when you see that handwritten "thank you" it means alot to the customer. Atleast to me it means you spent the time to atleast acknowledge the order and you take pride in your product. Things like this are always a great touch. Also another business card attached, so now i have one to give to a friend in need of a change.

They also included a flyer (kind alike the ones that you see in malls and stuff, that will give a quick description of the business. Gives a quick break down of a few flavors and a quick description of the business.

Ok enough bout the packaging and stuff.. on to the goods..

Bottle came in a lil ziplock bag. Clear bottle with a cardboard tag around the neck that says "the Plume Room". The bottle is has a black label with info on it.. including Lot#, Exp date, product name and warning label. Also childproof cap.

So what else could there be... well even with the special and coupon code they sent 2 samples..

Magic Melon Medley
Creamy Mint

Same labeling system as the 30 ML bottle.

Overall with just packaging and shipping.. I am pretty impressed with my start to The Plume Room.

I havent sampled anything yet but yea, I can't wait to try these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread