The Lurker Thread

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
The skunk came back tonight and stayed a long time. He has a pretty healthy appetite. He eats the cat's food and the guinea and then heads to eat what falls out of the birdfeeder. He is so cute. I need to get a better pic of him.
View attachment 1012006

They have lots of bluebirds here but there is a little yellow bird (I think a warbler) that seems to follow me around for some reason.

View attachment 1012007

I love being in the woods.

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
good morning lurkers :wub:

Thinking of you today. Rat2 and hope all goes well.
IMG_2607.jpeg
IMG_2604.jpeg
IMG_2605.jpeg
IMG_2606.jpeg

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I know I should keep my mouth shut Rat2 but I sincerely hope you get as far away as fast as you can from Ken’s folks after you’ve laid him to rest.
NO! You definitely should not! I am not looking for sympathy but I need someone to understand how I feel. I feel that with all of you. It helps me so much because I value my friend's advice and opinions. Even though we have never met in person, I consider us all friends in our hearts.
Adore.gif

Just so you know. . . I agree with you!!!!!
RatYes.gif

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Y'all are too funny!

Everything feels so strange. I turned on the tv this morning and a Sunsetter awning commercial was on. Ken installed those for years. He has even gotten some call since I met him.

Then I pulled up my email. Everyday I get an email with a new word to learn. You are not going to believe this but today's word was. . . ken. Yes it is really a word. When I showed that email to Mrs. Rochelle she had the funniest look on her face. Isn't that something?

I am all ready to go. Of course I am going to get there early. I'm always early because weird things happen to me and I don't want to be late.

That was the best shower today. I was so dirty. I had to wash my hair 3 times. I got my feet as clean as I could. I've been going barefooted. I am looking forward to seeing people but I will still be glad when it is over.

I am in Hurricane Mills, TN. His daughter and father lives in Hixson which is 3 1/2 hours away. It is close to Chattanooga. I honestly do not have anything to say. Well, I have lots I want to say but I will keep it to myself (and y'all, heehee)

Thank you all for caring and understanding and as always, putting up with me.
blinking.gif

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Good evening :)

Another decent day. Won't get as many steps as yesterday but I did hit 12k. Dinner finished too late and I'm beat.

What was your high today? What was your low? As in good/not so good. We have this conversation every night at dinner.

My high today was that I ended the month of April with over 300,000 steps. That's the most since I started using my new tracker and I'm pretty happy about that.

My low: dropped the car off for an oil change and I asked them to check the valve stem on one of my tires because it had a slow leak. Turns out a finishing nail was the culprit. Me and those nails, I swear. It's fixed and for that I am glad.

Hope everyone had a good day!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening :)

Another decent day. Won't get as many steps as yesterday but I did hit 12k. Dinner finished too late and I'm beat.

What was your high today? What was your low? As in good/not so good. We have this conversation every night at dinner.

My high today was that I ended the month of April with over 300,000 steps. That's the most since I started using my new tracker and I'm pretty happy about that.

My low: dropped the car off for an oil change and I asked them to check the valve stem on one of my tires because it had a slow leak. Turns out a finishing nail was the culprit. Me and those nails, I swear. It's fixed and for that I am glad.

Hope everyone had a good day!
    Good evening Sara :wub:
    Humm high of the day? I guess taking daddy’s car through the car wash :facepalm:
    Low would be the pain in my ear lobe from forcing earrings through long abandoned piercings.

Oh! A high was finding fresh sweet corn at the store :thumbs:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning :)

Ooh fresh corn, sweeeet!! Sorry about your ears, Dale. Been there, done that. ;)

Middle of the week, thank goodness. Had a hard time getting to sleep.

Have a great day!
    Good morning Sara :wub: Hope you feel the slide to the second half of the week ;)

I didn’t get good sleep either.

Users who are viewing this thread