The Captain's Juice – Morey

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
IMG_20240429_180146_1.jpg
The Captain's juice - Morey
Manufacturer: The Captain's juice /MG Vape, France
While browsing the juicyvapour website, I came across this brand, which I was unfamiliar with, offering a blend of banana cream and crispy cake. Visiting the manufacturer's site, I saw that they have a very wide range of products where everyone can find a product with the right flavour profile for them, be it fruity, dessert or smoky. "Morey" is one of the products in The Captain's juice range, which is probably named after a pirate ship. Coming back to the product, I received a 10ml nicotine salt version, which of course I tested in a pod system.
The scent definitely brings out the enticing smell of banana and freshly baked cookies. It's powerful and both flavours are perfectly pronounced, you can't deny its dessert nature.
The flavours are even more pronounced than the nose, but the balance is maintained so that no one flavour dominates over the other. The banana is creamy, rich and satisfyingly fruity, really giving the sensation of a fruit cream or pulp when steamed. The pastry which comes off very well cooked, as if it had just been taken out of the oven. It's slightly smoky, almost toasted but not burnt, producing a real dessert flavour that sweetens the steam on the inhale and exhale. The first time I used it, I thought "now that's a well cooked pasta". I felt a bit too much of a fried taste, but after further use, the product sort of made me think "this is how it should be", because the captain just took it out of the oven, and the banana is still warm inside, in short: that's how it should be!
Looking at the other "boats", this will not be the first and last taste test from the captain of the manufacturer, as I see other interesting flavours such as: cheesecake, caramel and peanut butter flavoured, as well as tobacco, vanilla, caramel and peanut flavoured variations.

Reactions: gloopdegurp

Users who are viewing this thread