The AISU Tokyo Series - Pink Raspberry Lemonade

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
The AISU Tokyo Series - Pink Raspberry Lemonade
Country of origin: England
"Summer Cocktail"
Maybe now is not the time to introduce you to a summer flavour, but I couldn't resist this raspberry lemonade that takes us into a fizz of effervescence and intense flavours.
In this case, it's not a raspberry lemonade as I've seen pictures of in several places, but a lemonade with a few tart raspberry pieces thrown in and hence the lemonade becomes the lead personality with the raspberries adding a little + fruitiness that makes the cocktail slightly acidic. With each inhale, you'll be presented with a breathtakingly sweet and sour blend of fruit and citrus, with a refreshing and cooling finish. I wouldn't say the cooling is strong, just a few cubes of ice to give the fruit an extra boost. On my scale it scored a 10/4 strength. The soda fizz, which contributes to the authentic taste of the lemonade, sometimes tickles the end of your tongue, which with the acidity of the fruit creates a strong and intense taste in your mouth. I'm not in the habit of comparing, but those who know and love the flavours of "Riot Squad" will not be disappointed with this product, as there are many common denominators between the two brands. You get a delicious and fruity lemonade, but after 20-30ml you should look at the coil and atomizer, as it is biting and easily squeezed.

Attachments

• IMG_20240105_181956.jpg
    IMG_20240105_181956.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread