Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
After trying many, many different brands and flavors, I find that, like when smoking analogs, I'm sticking with one flavor. For me the Halo Freedom is perfect. Unlike other flavors, it just continues to taste great. Some juice's seem to lose their flavor after several days. I think you get used to it and the flavor just disappears. Not so with Freedom. Also, you need to vape it for a couple of days before the flavor settles in. I can't explain why, it just does. I also love ELP's Essence USA blend. Very similar to Halo's Freedom but because it's only available in 15ml I prefer the Freedom's 30ml size.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Tv's tobacco WITH AC - a drip or 2 of both in my atty = perfect
On their own they are ok though AC is too strong for me solo - I love it mixed with the tobacco.
Other faves: From TV - german choc cake, butter rum, mint choc chip, (AC & Tobacco too) dulce de leche
DIYFlavorshack: Caramel RY4, Blueberry anything (they are all good), fried spiced apples, 555, java poundcake, orangey poundcake, boo-berry poundcake.
Cignot: Cherry cola, ontop, English Toffee
Vaporstation: Cafe Sumatra, VS4
Ms T's: bananas fosters coffee

Those are my top ones.
I do have Halo Freedom, but I'm still not sure about it - it's not horrible, it just has no real taste to it - so its not something I use often. It ha good TH and vapor, but they aren't the things I like most about juices; I don't hate it anyway lol.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
i just ordered freedom from halo and a sampler from johnson creek.
looking forward to some nice vapes

Which sampler did you get? Red Oak will have Island, Original line will have Summer Peach. I'm curious to here about what you thought of Island, especially if you try mixing it with Summer Peach.

Glad to hear you liked Freedom, it is a hard one to not like. Island on the other hand, seems to be a love it or hate it vape. I love it. Especially with the peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread