Mar 6, 2013
Russia, Ekaterinburg

Marst

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Austria
Hi Imeo
Thanks for caring.
Meanwhile I found out the email of Vagelis, we are in contact and the screw is on its way to me already.

I also asked him for some replacement tanks for my Tilemahos , and Armed as they last only some months before they start to get cracks and leak.
He [And all other shops I have contacted] does not have any left, but will try to find some for me.
I (and probably many others of your old users] Would be very sorry not to be able to use these fantastic atomizers anymore, just because no spares are available.
It’s great that you are constantly inventing new great ideas (can’t await the Amadeus, especially as an Austrian), but you should also keep the older Atomizers working by providing the needed parts wich have a limited lifetime.
Kind regards
Martin

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I’m sorry, but I failed miserably with the Greek language shopping cart.
I was not able to post an order.
Can anybody help me please?

Try opening the site with google Chrome, you can translate to English, maybe it could help.

29fc7js.jpg

4hbmhk.jpg

Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi Imeo
Thanks for caring.
Meanwhile I found out the email of Vagelis, we are in contact and the screw is on its way to me already.

I also asked him for some replacement tanks for my Tilemahos , and Armed as they last only some months before they start to get cracks and leak.
He [And all other shops I have contacted] does not have any left, but will try to find some for me.
I (and probably many others of your old users] Would be very sorry not to be able to use these fantastic atomizers anymore, just because no spares are available.
It’s great that you are constantly inventing new great ideas (can’t await the Amadeus, especially as an Austrian), but you should also keep the older Atomizers working by providing the needed parts wich have a limited lifetime.
Kind regards
Martin
I am glad you contacted to vaggelis martin!
Be sure that I support even GGTS buddy. But sometimes, some items are out of stock. I will remake them, no worries at all

Reactions: Izan and Yaya

Marst

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Austria
I am glad you contacted to vaggelis martin!
Be sure that I support even GGTS buddy. But sometimes, some items are out of stock. I will remake them, no worries at all

Any idea when you will remake the long 22mm Tilemahos X1 and the 22mm armed plastic tanks?
Perhaps you could start a ‚rollout‘ theme where you post the items which you just remake and which are available again (and where).
It’s rather unpleasant having to check several stores regularly just to see ‘out of stock’ mostly.
Kind regards from Vienna
Martin

Reactions: Yaya

Marst

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Austria
Very bad news as for the great long tank!
Are you going to produce at least short tanks for the Tilemahos X1?

Would it perhaps be a great final solution if you could design a Glas-Steel tank, like the Eagle’s which would fit on the Tilemahos base?
This would avoid all the nasty plastic drawbacks and ensure to be able to keep using the magnificent Tilemahos.

Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Very bad news as for the great long tank!
Are you going to produce at least short tanks for the Tilemahos X1?

Would it perhaps be a great final solution if you could design a Glas-Steel tank, like the Eagle’s which would fit on the Tilemahos base?
This would avoid all the nasty plastic drawbacks and ensure to be able to keep using the magnificent Tilemahos.
yes, I already started making tanks for V2 and X1 Martin, no worries

Hi @imeothanasis,
I finally got the Tilemahos Armed Eagle yesterday. I stripped it down today to clean it, and put it back together ready for building. I put a 2.5mm 7 wrap 27awg coil in and my 521 tab was showing a short. I checked the build and couldn't see any legs touching the deck. I pulled the coil out, and I still get a short, even with no build in it. I've checked the insulator is in place, but I still get a short.

Hope you can help, I really want to enjoy this, just like the Tilemahos Armed,

Regards

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi @imeothanasis,
I finally got the Tilemahos Armed Eagle yesterday. I stripped it down today to clean it, and put it back together ready for building. I put a 2.5mm 7 wrap 27awg coil in and my 521 tab was showing a short. I checked the build and couldn't see any legs touching the deck. I pulled the coil out, and I still get a short, even with no build in it. I've checked the insulator is in place, but I still get a short.

Hope you can help, I really want to enjoy this, just like the Tilemahos Armed,

Regards
hi sparkie. It seems that maybe a small piece of wire has remain between the posts and the housing or you didnt screw very well the center post extension. So please clean it again and screw the center post extension with pliers. Not too hard, just a little more after you screw it with hands

Hi @imeothanasis, thanks for your reply. If have found the problem. I had missed the black insulating washer on the centre post extension. I have finished building it this afternoon, and been vaping on it ever since - it's fantastic, the flavour is exceptional. I've only been vaping it for a couple of hours, and I think it's just become my new go to atty (just stripped down my ESG Skyline, cleaned it, and put it away). Great workmanship again!!

When will the gg-store be open again!!

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread